[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Some people spend 250ex for a mirrored weapon. And you kill Shaper with a white Claw. Ah ah.

Thank for this build, it's very powerful, fun, and cheap.

I craft this one with only 3/4 essences.

I progress slowly, for find enough map T14/15. And maybe after i will try shaper when i will be ready.

My stuff :
Spoiler

I have to change the helmet. because this one is so expensive for this build ( i use it for another build ). And spend some currency on better jewel.
And it's hard to find a Starkonjah with Blade Flurry Enchant.
"
GornoDD wrote:

Yeah thats the problem here. You need the life leech, but you wont need an expensive claw to start this build with. theres so many great ones for quite cheap. Just study my gearing carefully, your claw pretty much only need high AS and Crit. You wont need much eledps

Well i managed to get this claw, it seems really powerfull :) Like u said high crit and aps are the main reason to get extra damage .

Last edited by drewPOE on Sep 18, 2017, 11:51:24 AM
"
Keussef wrote:
Some people spend 250ex for a mirrored weapon. And you kill Shaper with a white Claw. Ah ah.

Thank for this build, it's very powerful, fun, and cheap.

I craft this one with only 3/4 essences.

I progress slowly, for find enough map T14/15. And maybe after i will try shaper when i will be ready.

My stuff :
Spoiler

I have to change the helmet. because this one is so expensive for this build ( i use it for another build ). And spend some currency on better jewel.
And it's hard to find a Starkonjah with Blade Flurry Enchant.

i really should learn how to craft in PoE :/ I didn't try even 1 time because it look like very expensive. Maybe i'm wrong?
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
KouboMog wrote:

i really should learn how to craft in PoE :/ I didn't try even 1 time because it look like very expensive. Maybe i'm wrong?

I'm not rich at all, so, i prefer to craft with only currency i find. Just need

And just a little lucky for craft these :

Last edited by Keussef on Sep 18, 2017, 3:07:51 PM
Well this build is pretty awesome lol.

Did Chimera pretty fast with 1 death at level 78 with 4.8k HP w/o Vaal Pact.

Current gear:

Last edited by AyoJawn on Sep 18, 2017, 3:55:58 PM
"
Huaojozu wrote:
Invested a bit more and wound up with this gear. Stats:
7420 Life
39,132 tooltip damage in hideout with only Wrath (no flasks/totem/spell)
5.88 attacks per second
1.86M Shaper DPS according to PoB with everything enabled (flasks, totem, OoS, charges, golem)

Only upgrade I can see is
1) higher DPS claw - very hard to find for sale
2) life + 3dps mods jewels - see above
3) +1 Belly - non existant with 40% life, would have to craft it myself (that's likely 100 exalts depending on how lucky one gets with corruption)
4) +1 Lycosidae - 2% increase in DPS against 100 life lost, not worth it IMO

Gear
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Some thoughts:
1) Maligaro's Virtuosity
Unless you're going for +1 gems corruption which is impossible to get on a good pair of Spiked gloves, I don't see any reason to go for Maligaro's. You get like 0.5% of DPS and lose a huge chunk of life.

2) Rat's Nest vs Starkonja
5% DPS increase vs 5% Life decrease - personally the amount of DPS you have is high enough already, that 350 extra Life can really save you

Overall 10/10, would farm Shaper again.

What flasks do you use? What's your thoughts on Lion's Roar?
"
Well this build is pretty awesome lol.

Did Chimera pretty fast with 1 death at level 78 with 4.8k HP w/o Vaal Pact.

Current gear:

After reading that, i give a shot to the boss. I've never done this before (never passed T15 and Lvl 93. This is my goal this time. More than 93 and end game bosses :)was too afraid before :p)
I was surprised with the first Smoke phase (doing it without reading any strat) but i beat him after that.
So I just did a deathless Shaper run in under 5 minutes about 10 times in a row, most of which was obviously spent running around and/or waiting.

After being able to stand in the Shaper's beam, tank it, unload and trigger the next phase, I have arrived at the conclusion that this build is absolutely bonkers. And also that you definitely don't need any additional DPS, which makes the decision for Starkonja and Spiked Gloves even easier.
How does Magaliro compare with a Spiked Gloves with about 18% increased melee damage, and 12% increased attack speed? Will the Spiked Gloves' damage be somewhat comparable to Magaliro? Because I can easily get 90+ heath on Spiked Gloves which is huge.
"
chinhodado wrote:
How does Magaliro compare with a Spiked Gloves with about 18% increased melee damage, and 12% increased attack speed? Will the Spiked Gloves' damage be somewhat comparable to Magaliro? Because I can easily get 90+ heath on Spiked Gloves which is huge.

Maxed Spiked is +20% Melee DMG.
With Speed IDK what is the difference with Maligaro. I'm thinking to switch too but i would like some Spiker with cold/lightning rez (since i'm just capped with them) life&speed. Witch is not easy to get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info