[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

First Shaper kill ever, used 3 portals though. Got a Starforge drop too. :D

Lvl 84 - No lvl 20 or 21 gems yet. 5k HP 11k unbuffed DPS with BF. Around 18K buffed etc.

You can definitely kill him with non GG gear, if you know the Shaper fight. I did die a few times to a lot of mistakes as this is really like...my third time fighting him. But the damage is insanely good with out SUPER high end stuff. Thanks OP for the build! :D
Last edited by AyoJawn on Sep 19, 2017, 3:49:43 AM
"
chinhodado wrote:
How does Magaliro compare with a Spiked Gloves with about 18% increased melee damage, and 12% increased attack speed? Will the Spiked Gloves' damage be somewhat comparable to Magaliro? Because I can easily get 90+ heath on Spiked Gloves which is huge.

Best thing you can do is model it on PoB. You want 20% Spiked Gloves (spam Blessings as they are super cheap) with lots of life and 10-12 ele damage added. Then you craft 12% IAS. You end up with comparable DPS to Maligaro's (maybe very slightly lower, like 0.2%) but extra Life and possibly resists.

Best affordable slot for gloves would probably be Zeal Essence craft with 18% IAS. Spam the essences until you get a good Life roll and call it a day. Even without Ele dmg on the Gloves 18% IAS are way better than Maligaro's. You need to take into account that crit chance deoesn't increase your DPS by a lot due to using a Diamond flask. So Maligaro's is really about the Crit Multi and IAS. But you're looking at a couple exalts investment there, depending on your luck.

BIS would probably be a Loathing Essence craft:
26% Crit Chance
16% IAS
55 Strength
42/28 Armour/Life
89 Life
2-28 Lightning DMG

That's probably impossible to get and only a 4% DPS/120 Life improvement over what I have now
Hey GornoDD / other players, what's your opinion on grabbing a vagan claw and trying to roll it? If you were successful, what would you do for a shield? I was thinking about maybe trying this and throwing a Lioneye's shield there but with the lower item level base I'm not sure it'd be worth the try.
"
Huaojozu wrote:
Invested a bit more and wound up with this gear. Stats:
7420 Life
39,132 tooltip damage in hideout with only Wrath (no flasks/totem/spell)
5.88 attacks per second
1.86M Shaper DPS according to PoB with everything enabled (flasks, totem, OoS, charges, golem)

Only upgrade I can see is
1) higher DPS claw - very hard to find for sale
2) life + 3dps mods jewels - see above
3) +1 Belly - non existant with 40% life, would have to craft it myself (that's likely 100 exalts depending on how lucky one gets with corruption)
4) +1 Lycosidae - 2% increase in DPS against 100 life lost, not worth it IMO

Gear
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Some thoughts:
1) Maligaro's Virtuosity
Unless you're going for +1 gems corruption which is impossible to get on a good pair of Spiked gloves, I don't see any reason to go for Maligaro's. You get like 0.5% of DPS and lose a huge chunk of life.

2) Rat's Nest vs Starkonja
5% DPS increase vs 5% Life decrease - personally the amount of DPS you have is high enough already, that 350 extra Life can really save you

Overall 10/10, would farm Shaper again.

Your base skill gems gives u less damage than the op build i think, dats why i dont know if u can really get almost 40k ho just with wrath hmm interesting,can you put change u the privacy of ur profile (char)? cheers
Last edited by drewPOE on Sep 19, 2017, 10:30:30 AM
"
Andizlack wrote:
Hey GornoDD / other players, what's your opinion on grabbing a vagan claw and trying to roll it? If you were successful, what would you do for a shield? I was thinking about maybe trying this and throwing a Lioneye's shield there but with the lower item level base I'm not sure it'd be worth the try.

It will have less possible attackspeed / crit than high level ones, but can open a few possiblities:

If you want offense, take the harbinger channeling shield, or even go DW with a catalyst in the off hand.

If you want defense I think a evasion shield with much life is better, since it supports the defense tricks of this build. 1K+ evasion 1xx life and resis / attack stats. This build can make use of extra evasion.

Lioneye is armor based - and armor is useless due to acrobatics.
I ran this build and decided to change to zerker and switch some things up, Selling my Claw on HSC Better then OP claw Pm in game @sidefxthegod
"
Llyrain wrote:
"
Andizlack wrote:

It will have less possible attackspeed / crit than high level ones, but can open a few possiblities:

If you want offense, take the harbinger channeling shield, or even go DW with a catalyst in the off hand.

If you want defense I think a evasion shield with much life is better, since it supports the defense tricks of this build. 1K+ evasion 1xx life and resis / attack stats. This build can make use of extra evasion.

Lioneye is armor based - and armor is useless due to acrobatics.

I wouldn't say it's useless, but yes, evasion is way more effective for sure. Was just throwing out an option :) I didn't realize that shield had an increased damage with channeling skills mod, and a pretty big one at that. Thanks for the recommendation, I maybe have to play with some numbers in path of building and give this a try!
Started reading ok looks good and then......
VINKTAR fucking VINKTAR....... every FUCKING BUILD IS VINKTAR "oh look at me facetanking 9billion lightning dmg" guess what?? VINKTAR!!!!!!!!

FUCK ALLL YOU FUCKING 900 EX VINKTAR BUILDS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
"
Elemenz wrote:
VINKTAR fucking VINKTAR....... every FUCKING BUILD IS VINKTAR "oh look at me facetanking 9billion lightning dmg" guess what?? VINKTAR!!!!!!!!

Well, i'm doing well without Vinktar. I'll pick that one later. You can scream as much as you want but it's GGG's problem. They should change this because yeah, i agree, it's everywhere and prety awesome. Too much from my point of vue.

I've saw many nerf (Rotc?) because it was insane. Vinktar is still here ^^
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
Elemenz wrote:

You can play this build with a fairly average budget (I have a dedicated section on this in my guide). An Silver Flask pretty much can replace something like vinktars. The leech is not necessary at all.

This build has over 1mil dps on shaper without anything popped. thats 15k Life leeched per second, 40k with atziri flask alone. You will be topped off in the worst case of 0.5sec. Most of the time you just crit yourself instantly to full life.

You dont need vinktar to facetank stuff like shaper beam. you dont even need flasks at all if your gear is above average.

I was hesitant to even include vinktars into my build (esp the most expensive one). I personally also think its still too strong. But after all its still the best flask out there and I want this build as strong as it gets.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 19, 2017, 9:50:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info