[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey guys, I see that the build is using dying sun as flask, but I don't know what it will replace, because If i replace my Sulphur Flask, I won't have any flask that gives me freeze immunity, how do you solve the freeze issue?
is rotgut flask any use in this build? i don't have dying sun yet
IGN: GearSecundo
"I drink to make people more interesting"-E.H
"
Huaojozu wrote:
EDIT: Eh, against Uber Elder it feels the same. The DPS is still high enough to pass the damage phases in 2 seconds of sustained attacks, and the things that killed you before still kill you, namely 2 balls. It's good to know that 90k DPS is enough though, for the future.

I have 167k without flasks or frenzies. But only 7k HP. Thanks for the qualitative feedback on Elder. I may spec out of some damage nodes for more survivability. It's just so hard dumping damage lol.

I put together a DOT poison version this league and it's hella laggy but quite strong (albeit a Shadow). Far more resilient capable of running Arctic Armour, which surprisingly helps a lot for physical hits. I'd love to run it with this build but the aura and herald brings a lot of damage with it.

One thing I found that makes this build a lot more durable (outside of one shots) is adding life gained on hit in your rings. Having 2 solid rolls basically doubles your LGOH and considering how many times MS projectiles hit, it's actually insane how fast you feel up and what you can tank. I've tanked Shaper beam without a hiccup. I run it on the poison MS variant and have since transferred it over. Just amazing for survivability but again, one shots are still an issue.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
endlessvn2604 wrote:
How can i rebuild to Magic Find? Swap all accessories and gloves/boots?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/endlessvn2604/characters

You don't. MS has terrible clear speeds compared to most bow skills. If you want a MF character, look to Ranger. There's a reason everyone's using a bow >_>
Deliver pain exquisite
"

You just need to chip away at your rare gear. First your jewels are very weak. This build excels with flat raw ele damage. Lightning above all, but don't neglect fire and ice, it all adds to your ele damage pool. With some nice abyssal jewels that have flat life and flat ele damage, you can get around 6% more dps per socket. If you can get a jewel with 3 flat damage mods on them, you're looking at 10% more damage. This build can run 7 abyssal jewels (one belt, two gloves and 4 on tree). That's 70% more damage just through jewels. TBH, the jewels are likely the biggest source of dps. Don't just toss in some Viridian and expect insane deeps.

Your rings and amulet need work too. While technically a crit build, ele damage still takes precedent. You invested too much into crit multi given that you only crit about half the time. Invest more into some nicely rolled opals with crit chance, they will provide far more dps in the long run. Don't forget that a boatload of your damage, especially at high levels, comes from Inevitable Judgement.

You're also not running Wrath + Watcher's Eye with Increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath. That can bring up to another 60% increased lightning damage with it

Hey thanks for the tips. They made me go bankrupt lol but I'm up to 156k per ball and finally killed uber elder for the first time. I moved around a couple attack speed points into more life and got to lvl 94 so I'm at 6k life now.

Current pastebin: https://pastebin.com/uY6uqHHp

At 95 I was going to take that last life point around Constitution.

I'm super thirsty for int so I have to take one of the 30 int nodes to maintain my blue gems.

I know one of my jewels still needs to be upgraded but I needed that fire res.

It seems the main difference between our builds is you don't go into phase acrobatics area so you can get to 2 more jewel sockets. How is the survivability without those? Tbh I still feel super squishy so I'm nervous to spec out of those for more damage.

Other than that I'm trying to upgrade my neck but it's proving pretty difficult to find something else at the moment.

Apologizes if this has been asked before, I just found out about this build. Is CI possible with this build?
Mr
Last edited by oosode on Sep 25, 2018, 7:23:32 AM
Can someone help me with prioritizing gear upgrades -- I'm doing fine where I am, but I think i"m way below the potential of the build.

I know I need WED on jewelry and am going to switch the resist on the belt with WED tonight. My claw can be upgraded a 3-6% in DPS pretty cheaply and my jewels are all 3-prop and not T1/T1/T1. Obviously the helm enchant would be great but I don't have the currency for that. Ignore gem levels, I'll get those back since I just flipped them last night.

I have about 5ex and 500c sitting around.

Character should be public - Delve_Meep_Claw

Spoiler

Thanks!
"
brawndo89 wrote:
It seems the main difference between our builds is you don't go into phase acrobatics area so you can get to 2 more jewel sockets. How is the survivability without those? Tbh I still feel super squishy so I'm nervous to spec out of those for more damage.

Way better. I'll concede that Acrobatics and Phased Acrobatics will result in more one off chance life saving moments from one shots. But 30% isn't all that great and you're putting everything onto to RNG.

My issue with Acrobatics is the cost. You walk around feeling paper thin because armor is quite elusive for this build given the constraints of the gear. So you end up feeling every little to mid range physical hit. Porcupines are MURDER. Seeing as how you're melee and the playstyle is to dash in with Shield Charge, loose a bunch of projectiles and zip out, that means getting up close and personal. Even mid sized physical hits chunk you out. Walking around with 1.5k armor may not seem like much but it does help more than people think. If you can get 2.5k you will feel strong as an ox.

Armor scales poorly and has gotten a bad rap because of that. But for mid ranged hits, it's actually exceptional. Throw on Cherrubim's for testing, which brings a boatload of armor (some 1.2k) and tell me how it feels.

Acrobatics is great for ranged heroes given their nature (they run with 5k life and almost no armor anyway, so the trade off is very small), but for melee, I'd never take it. The cost is just too high for another layer of BS RNG lol.
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Sep 26, 2018, 12:05:21 AM
Isn't elemental focus stop shocking mobs? or am i wrong.
"
"
brawndo89 wrote:

Way better. I'll concede that Acrobatics and Phased Acrobatics will result in more one off chance life saving moments from one shots. But 30% isn't all that great and you're putting everything onto to RNG.

My issue with Acrobatics is the cost. You walk around feeling paper thin because armor is quite elusive for this build given the constraints of the gear. So you end up feeling every little to mid range physical hit. Porcupines are MURDER. Seeing as how you're melee and the playstyle is to dash in with Shield Charge, loose a bunch of projectiles and zip out, that means getting up close and personal. Even mid sized physical hits chunk you out. Walking around with 1.5k armor may not seem like much but it does help more than people think. If you can get 2.5k you will feel strong as an ox.

Armor scales poorly and has gotten a bad rap because of that. But for mid ranged hits, it's actually exceptional. Throw on Cherrubim's for testing, which brings a boatload of armor (some 1.2k) and tell me how it feels.

Acrobatics is great for ranged heroes given their nature (they run with 5k life and almost no armor anyway, so the trade off is very small), but for melee, I'd never take it. The cost is just too high for another layer of BS RNG lol.

Sorry for being that blind, but where did you invest the skill points (in armour?) if you dont pick Acrobatics/Phase acrobatics?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info