[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

im New and im wondering about one thing about this build. There is no chaos resistance on any gear. How to deal with chaos damage ? Just with flask ? Thank u in advance For the answer.
"
Bisrob wrote:

Sorry for being that blind, but where did you invest the skill points (in armour?) if you dont pick Acrobatics/Phase acrobatics?

By not taking Acrobatics ;) The cost of Acro is reducing your armor by 50%. Not taking is by nature doubling your armor. Alongside Rumi's (or any granite flask) you can get your armor up to 6k). But without trickery, you walk around with about 1.5k which is a marked improvement over 750.
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Sep 27, 2018, 10:15:48 PM
I'm done with the League so if anyone wants to try the character fully geared, I'm selling the below gear all together as a bundle for 120ex. Easy Deathless elder, 600+ depth, quick T16 farm with any mods except ele reflect.

Spoiler

Last edited by Huaojozu on Sep 28, 2018, 4:11:14 AM
Hi , sorry if this has been asked again but I wanted to be sure.
Is this build good for Delve?
I have an arc totem build but it's kinda falling behind and I was thinking rerolling to this. So before I do it I would like to know how it feels in Delve .

( I hate the totems since you have to place them w8 for them to attack and in that time everything can kill you.)

Thanks in advance .
Hi,

Anyone could advice what should I upgrade next? U know I still need helm enchant and dying sun. but besides that? I'm out of ideas.

Thanks.

P.S Char name "GriaustinioGarsas"
Hey, i need help to improve mi build, my dps in boss is a shit.
how can improve my build?

https://pastebin.com/ZCCWyc7s
"
AleMP wrote:

Did you read the first Post in this Topic? :p

Your Weapon needs more AS/Crit, i wouldnt use any claw without 2x AS & 3x Crit -> and after that stats you can check the Ele DPS (Lightning Dmg T1 as 1 Mod would be enough)-
Swap Conc Effekt for the AE Gem -> mass DPS Boost (Ancestral Call is bad for Single Target, but i hope you know that ^^) -> best Solution here is a Armor with 2 B / 3 R / 1 White Sock so you can swap Ancestral with something else (i always use Crit Strike instead of) - but yeah, not that easy solution :P
Your Bloodrage needs Quality for more AS.

And check first post, "how to use Molten Strike against a Boss" <-

easy DPS Boost without massive cost ;)

"
Padashuruar wrote:
Hi,

Anyone could advice what should I upgrade next? U know I still need helm enchant and dying sun. but besides that? I'm out of ideas.

Thanks.

Dying Sun & Helm Enchant gives ya a massive Boost, but yeah - not that cheap to get :)

Get 20/20 on your Main Gems
You can try to get better Rings/Amu/Belt

I like the Boots Enchant "Adds # to # Lightning Damage if you haven't Killed Recently" - Great Single Target DPS.

Last edited by Phugst0r on Sep 29, 2018, 9:19:50 AM
Took down Uber Elder with quite a struggle today

Gear:
Spoiler

Dying Sun would be a great help in that fight, but the build performs well with not-so-great gear.
If Uber Elder is the goal, I gues you have to play on a professional level or have that MS Enchant on the helmet.
"
Phugst0r wrote:
"
AleMP wrote:

Did you read the first Post in this Topic? :p

Your Weapon needs more AS/Crit, i wouldnt use any claw without 2x AS & 3x Crit -> and after that stats you can check the Ele DPS (Lightning Dmg T1 as 1 Mod would be enough)-
Swap Conc Effekt for the AE Gem -> mass DPS Boost (Ancestral Call is bad for Single Target, but i hope you know that ^^) -> best Solution here is a Armor with 2 B / 3 R / 1 White Sock so you can swap Ancestral with something else (i always use Crit Strike instead of) - but yeah, not that easy solution :P
Your Bloodrage needs Quality for more AS.

And check first post, "how to use Molten Strike against a Boss" <-

easy DPS Boost without massive cost ;)

"
Padashuruar wrote:
Hi,

Thanks.

Dying Sun & Helm Enchant gives ya a massive Boost, but yeah - not that cheap to get :)

Get 20/20 on your Main Gems
You can try to get better Rings/Amu/Belt

I like the Boots Enchant "Adds # to # Lightning Damage if you haven't Killed Recently" - Great Single Target DPS.

Think this weapon is good for me?

famous poems about fear
Should i start making this build if i have 20ex budget rn or should i save up more?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info