[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Miliriadh121 wrote:
i seem to lack some dmg i think and i am pretty squishy. any tips on what i should/could upgrade next?

here is PoB since i dont know how to show jewels here on the forums:

https://pastebin.com/hpF9XUtt

You honestly need to read the first post in this thread.
"
paperdollL wrote:
"
Miliriadh121 wrote:
i seem to lack some dmg i think and i am pretty squishy. any tips on what i should/could upgrade next?

did it a few times and i still have no clue - maybe because my english is not so good a tip would be good :/

Loving the build Currently experimenting with aspect of the cat.
"
Miliriadh121 wrote:
"
paperdollL wrote:
"
Miliriadh121 wrote:

did it a few times and i still have no clue - maybe because my english is not so good a tip would be good :/

Flasks:
Taste of Hate and your Vintkar are not optimal, the physical to elemental conversion doesn't give you much in terms of damage. You can replace Taste of Hate with a Onslaught Flask or with a Dying Sun (expensive but huge in terms of damage). For the Vessel of Vintkar you need the roll with "Adds X - XXX lightning Damage to Attacks".

For Atziris Flask get one with 15% Elemental Damage Conversion.

You Gem-Setup for Molten Strike ist not optimal, you run both inc. AoE and Conc. Effekt, you should replace one of them with "Elemental Damage with Attacks" (you need to roll 4r2b) or if you want to run with 3b3r you can change change one of them to "Elemental Focus". For normal trash and most bosses you can run with inc. Aoe Gem as 6th Gem and for harder bosses you can swap inc. Aoe for Conc Effekt.

Ancestral Warchief Totem should be replaced with Ancestral Protector.

Also i would replace the boots asap, movementspeed is huge in terms of survival and clearspeed.
Last edited by paperdollL on Oct 5, 2018, 9:10:37 AM

Wanted to craft a claw for this build but i did not expect this :P
Hi I was wondering if your current passive tree on your character is better than the one you posted on the guide

Edit: also where do you get your mana leech and int requirements? I see a lot of your rare items dont have that much int to suffice most of the gem levels
Last edited by MistaChun on Oct 5, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

Guys, would it be a good idea to change our boots slot to bubonic trail? We have a lot of abyssal gems, or is it not worth it?
"
paperdollL wrote:

Flasks:
Taste of Hate and your Vintkar are not optimal, the physical to elemental conversion doesn't give you much in terms of damage. You can replace Taste of Hate with a Onslaught Flask or with a Dying Sun (expensive but huge in terms of damage). For the Vessel of Vintkar you need the roll with "Adds X - XXX lightning Damage to Attacks".

For Atziris Flask get one with 15% Elemental Damage Conversion.

You Gem-Setup for Molten Strike ist not optimal, you run both inc. AoE and Conc. Effekt, you should replace one of them with "Elemental Damage with Attacks" (you need to roll 4r2b) or if you want to run with 3b3r you can change change one of them to "Elemental Focus". For normal trash and most bosses you can run with inc. Aoe Gem as 6th Gem and for harder bosses you can swap inc. Aoe for Conc Effekt.

Ancestral Warchief Totem should be replaced with Ancestral Protector.

Also i would replace the boots asap, movementspeed is huge in terms of survival and clearspeed.

thanks for the tipps - as for the gems i do swap them out for bosses - in the gem section is inc. AOE with conc together for clear - and clear is no problem for me, just the bosses and there i swap out ancestral call and inc aoe.

gonna change the flask setup and buy new boots since i cant roll the lightning enchant cuz i need the res on them right now. thanks so far! :)
Hello All!
This build good for new meta?
Anyone else having trouble running Uber lab with this build? I am 84 and feel strong (have even killed lich in delve) but I have wasted 3 offerings so far and always feel worried when I see trials on maps.

5.3k health, max resists... Anyone have any advice on pitfalls I may be falling into or considerations I am not taking? Thinking maybe I should have more life flasks for doing uber. Any help is appereciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info