[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Has Path of Building a bug? - When i choose Point Blank my DPS is not changing?? Have anyone the same Problem??
Really enjoyed this build and now as i'm going to be trying something else my gear is going up for sale: http://poe-profile.info/profile/Simsons2/Adoneus
Everything you see on my Inquisitor, if you're interested in any piece (also have rat's nest with MS enchant) , send me a message.

Jewels are also for sale except for Unnatural Instinct
Last edited by Simsons2 on Sep 19, 2018, 4:15:10 AM
Is loreweave better than belly?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Is loreweave better than belly?

Loreweave add's quite nice chunk of dps, but belly is superior in terms of health. ~1k health added from it.
I See, so i guess this build can go deep delve mine at ease?
"
corsi2b wrote:
"
Huaojozu wrote:
Still a great build. Slightly lower survivability then the MS Jugg version, but much higher DPS.

Currently at 6.7k HP and 250k DPS per ball.

Uber-Elder Deathless without issues once you learn the mechanics. You can burst down 25% HP in about 2 seconds, so the biggest worry is avoiding the Shaper balls while slowed down. You could probably swap in Kaom's Roots to mitigate that as well.

"

How do you get 6.7k with loreweave ? I have 5.6k with it... I know there's a difference in our stuff but 1.1k life... I may have missed something.

Also, what should improve next ? I know my rings aren't that good... Should I try to exalt my claw ?

Feel free to import my profile in POB to see the differences. I am guessing Jewels are making the biggest difference here. I have 12 sockets, - 2 wildfire, so 10 jewels with either 45+ flat life or 7% life.

In terms of Loreweave X Belly - I would get 10% more life (6,7 -> 7.3) from a perfect Belly, which is not worth giving up what is effectively 20% less elemental damage taken from 80% max res (since you can't rely on your flasks to always be up against the toughest bosses).

I wouldn't recommend the build for deep Delves though. Currently at 475 Depth and I get randomly one-shot by shit I can't even see in all the balls.
Last edited by Huaojozu on Sep 19, 2018, 4:22:55 PM
"
corsi2b wrote:
How do you get 6.7k with loreweave ? I have 5.6k with it... I know there's a difference in our stuff but 1.1k life... I may have missed something.

Also, what should improve next ? I know my rings aren't that good... Should I try to exalt my claw ?

You can get about 7.2k with Loreweave provided you have the gear and levels (I'm at 95): https://pastebin.com/b4E1LjzU

I'm missing life on one of my abyssal jewels and my amulet and one ring have terrible life rolls. I could get another 150 to my pool which would put me just shy of 7.2k. I think the max, if you had all T1 rolls is about 7.4k, which is actually pretty nuts considering you'd also have 80% resists.

The issue is that after 95, there aren't really any life nodes you can take anymore. If you managed to get to level 100, you could work down towards Warrior's Blood and pick up Heart of Valor along the way, which would give you another ~600 HP getting just shy of 8k (7.8k). Again, if you had all T1 life rolls, you'd definitely reach 8k.

That's still retaining insane, bone melting DPS. You can see by my POB link I'm at 170k per projectile (10) with Ancestral Call (not Added Lightning Damage like OP). With ALD, my DPS goes up to 250k per projectile. You can take down Uber Elder with less to be sure.
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Sep 19, 2018, 10:02:40 PM
"
Huaojozu wrote:
In terms of Loreweave X Belly - I would get 10% more life (6,7 -> 7.3) from a perfect Belly, which is not worth giving up what is effectively 20% less elemental damage taken from 80% max res (since you can't rely on your flasks to always be up against the toughest bosses).

I wouldn't recommend the build for deep Delves though. Currently at 475 Depth and I get randomly one-shot by shit I can't even see in all the balls.

Lightning Coil is still king. Legacy is off the chain but even the current version beats any chest no matter what when it comes to phys mitigation and eHP. Unfortunately you lose out on about 18% more damage in liew of Loreweave and the int it comes with really helps and is also a lamentable loss.

But when it comes to defense, LC is bananas. With about 2k armor, you're only looking at mitigating about 22% of damage from anything over 5k. That means an 9k hit will one shot you unless you have about 7.1k life which is actually incredibly high for this build. But even with the current LC, you'll amp that mitigation to 40%, which means you can actually survive a 10K hit at 6.1k HP.

If you want to push this build to the limit, LC is a must. You're obviously trading the 80% ele resists for this luxury and I'm not sure what kind of hits the deep delves have (whether they are more phys than ele).

You can work the numbers here: https://jsfiddle.net/p7pe80jx/39/embedded/result/
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
corsi2b wrote:

You can get about 7.2k with Loreweave provided you have the gear and levels (I'm at 95): https://pastebin.com/b4E1LjzU

I'm missing life on one of my abyssal jewels and my amulet and one ring have terrible life rolls. I could get another 150 to my pool which would put me just shy of 7.2k. I think the max, if you had all T1 rolls is about 7.4k, which is actually pretty nuts considering you'd also have 80% resists.

The issue is that after 95, there aren't really any life nodes you can take anymore. If you managed to get to level 100, you could work down towards Warrior's Blood and pick up Heart of Valor along the way, which would give you another ~600 HP getting just shy of 8k (7.8k). Again, if you had all T1 life rolls, you'd definitely reach 8k.

That's still retaining insane, bone melting DPS. You can see by my POB link I'm at 170k per projectile (10) with Ancestral Call (not Added Lightning Damage like OP). With ALD, my DPS goes up to 250k per projectile. You can take down Uber Elder with less to be sure.

So you don't run orb of storms or golem? In POB it looks like you run enfeeble/blasphemy, wrath, and herald of thunder to reach the 170k per ball. How is that possible to run all 3? Do the enlighten gems reduce the mana reserve that much?

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/XiTqLTAL

I'm only at 100k per ball and not sure where to go from here. I see in the guide vids he melts the shaper guardians in like 2 seconds and it takes me forever.
"
brawndo89 wrote:

So you don't run orb of storms or golem? In POB it looks like you run enfeeble/blasphemy, wrath, and herald of thunder to reach the 170k per ball. How is that possible to run all 3? Do the enlighten gems reduce the mana reserve that much?

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/XiTqLTAL

I'm only at 100k per ball and not sure where to go from here. I see in the guide vids he melts the shaper guardians in like 2 seconds and it takes me forever.

OS is pretty meh imo. Too long to set up and useless for mapping trash. Zipping through, loosing a bunch of magma projectiles and then moving on makes mapping far less arduous.

Golems get annihilated in T14+. You are always having to re-summon them and it gets annoying. Not worth the meagre DPS boost for the headache. They kinda seem like free damage but they require too much maintenance for my liking. Plus they zip around aggroing random monsters, I'd rather have them clustered for the MS projectiles.

Ya. Two level 4 Enlightens to support the level 4 Empower. But I'm not running Enfeeble. If you look, it's not enabled in POB. I swap between either Enfeeble for harder maps or boss fights and Herald of Thunder. It's not possible to run Blasphemy alongside a Herald and an Aura even with Enlighten.

You just need to chip away at your rare gear. First your jewels are very weak. This build excels with flat raw ele damage. Lightning above all, but don't neglect fire and ice, it all adds to your ele damage pool. With some nice abyssal jewels that have flat life and flat ele damage, you can get around 6% more dps per socket. If you can get a jewel with 3 flat damage mods on them, you're looking at 10% more damage. This build can run 7 abyssal jewels (one belt, two gloves and 4 on tree). That's 70% more damage just through jewels. TBH, the jewels are likely the biggest source of dps. Don't just toss in some Viridian and expect insane deeps.

Your rings and amulet need work too. While technically a crit build, ele damage still takes precedent. You invested too much into crit multi given that you only crit about half the time. Invest more into some nicely rolled opals with crit chance, they will provide far more dps in the long run. Don't forget that a boatload of your damage, especially at high levels, comes from Inevitable Judgement.

You're also not running Wrath + Watcher's Eye with Increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath. That can bring up to another 60% increased lightning damage with it

https://pastebin.com/YWfFxz6z
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Sep 20, 2018, 8:50:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info