[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Awesome build, I have been following it ever since your BF guide. Everything melts down and I dont even have the boots enchantment.

Last edited by Arctic47 on Apr 8, 2018, 12:54:22 PM
Hey guys quick question : How much crit chance do you need for this build to work ? I have currently 26%, is it enough ? thx !
Can someone check out my build? I just found a 2 socket tombfist, and I am wondering how to rearrange my skill gems. I decided to remove Orb of storms and Enlighten support. Let me know what you think.
Please someone check my build and tell me what am i doing wrong i dont seem to have any dps at all .
molten strike dps 26k....
Enjoying the build a lot but I got absolutely stomped by the Uber Atziri trio when I tried them last night. Bricked an uber set :( Anything I should try? I've done guardians mostly deathless.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/SomersetMahm/StabbyMcClawFace
Last edited by Jenterrobahne on Apr 8, 2018, 11:39:26 PM
I decided to give Farrul's Fur a try. I crafted aspect of the cat on my boots and socketed a level 1 less duration support. This allow to have 100% uptime on power & frenzy charges. I'm loosing around 100hp but I think it's worth it (real expensive though).

Tooltip is 160-170k with ancestral call.
"
Enjoying the build a lot but I got absolutely stomped by the Uber Atziri trio when I tried them last night. Bricked an uber set :( Anything I should try? I've done guardians mostly deathless.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/SomersetMahm/StabbyMcClawFace

Gearwise you should replace your normal jewels with abyss ones. Just buy ilvl 83 murderous and craft them.After that you can replace the craft on your claw with elemental damage to attacks craft and get more dmg.You can also craft crit chance on your left ring if you want.

I've done uber atziri pretty early in the league.My strategy was running arround until the titty bitch casted rain of something away from her and then popped everything and killed her. Then run arround until enrage wears of from the fire dude and kill him and then just kill the cyclone guy. I also used chemist's basalt flask of staunching (with 2 uses) instead of 2 healing pots.
Last edited by skoupidi on Apr 9, 2018, 10:01:28 AM
@skoupidi
"
I've done uber atziri pretty early in the league

How did you deal with atziri itself? Split phase wrecks me and not sure why. Can you share your thoughts/ :)
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
@skoupidi
"
I've done uber atziri pretty early in the league

How did you deal with atziri itself? Split phase wrecks me and not sure why. Can you share your thoughts/ :)

You have to get ready for split phase. Place totem and orb of storms and prefire molten strike 1-2 seconds before it spawns. If you do it right split phase melts instantly. Just be fast on recognising which one is the mirror clone and avoid it.
What is the optimal set up for general t15/t16 mapping? I'm running 3R2B set up but seems im losing alot of tooltip dps running conc/aoe instead of added lightning. I still need +3 proj helm and a good watchers eye but ill have both soon and will work towards 6 linking a farruls fur afterwards. Just curious what you guys who have been running the build for a bit prefer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info