[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Thoughts on Craiceann's Carapace for this build? Isn't the extra layer of defense very good?
Why can't I run blasphemy and two auras when it only adds up to 85% mana?
"
BenN1ce wrote:

you linked herald of ice with onslaught (multiplies reserved mana x 1.1) and innvervate (multiplies reserved mana x 1.3). So you need atleast enlighten lvl 3 linked with blasphemy + enfeeble to have enough mana.
"
smon2k wrote:
"
BenN1ce wrote:

you linked herald of ice with onslaught (multiplies reserved mana x 1.1) and innvervate (multiplies reserved mana x 1.3). So you need atleast enlighten lvl 3 linked with blasphemy + enfeeble to have enough mana.
is the blasphemy set up the least important? Thanks.
Hey guys, just first tried my first Uber Elder ^^ with 3 portal left, never played a build like this, it's only my third league!

Thx GornoDD for this amazing build now i guess i am done with POE xD.

This is my items, i replaced enfeeble with purity of ice and cast enfeeble instead of orb of storms cause i play with farrul's fur. And i changed atziri's promise for a frost immune flask.
Hello,

I am wondering which item I should gear up first to get the most gain from, I wish I knew how to link account item picture.
I am also wondering which gems should get 20% quality first.

Cheers!
I am a bit of a newb, having a decent time in mapping but I don't understand why it says this is a fast uber-lab farmer?

I mean, killing izaro is not esp hard but usually what makes a good uber lab farmer is how easy it is to deal with traps etc which I don't see this build doing that especially well.

Hi there! Any idea why i get 1shot sometimes ? Also i'd like to know, why did you switch to molten strike ? Does it have better survivability?

Thank you!
"
Geliel wrote:
Hey guys, just first tried my first Uber Elder ^^ with 3 portal left, never played a build like this, it's only my third league!

Thx GornoDD for this amazing build now i guess i am done with POE xD.

This is my items, i replaced enfeeble with purity of ice and cast enfeeble instead of orb of storms cause i play with farrul's fur. And i changed atziri's promise for a frost immune flask.

Good to hear you enjyo the build. Im pretty busy with the other builds I posted atm. But I promise to do a huge update for this build soon.

Theres so many things to catch up on. Alot of really good new items like the "Mark of the Elder", "Farruls Fur" etc.

Btw the first person who posts a deathless uber elder kill video here will be featured in the build guide forever.
Last edited by GornoDD on Apr 7, 2018, 5:26:21 AM
hall of gm not safe but easy killing ALL of the guys)
very nice build. I'm playing bf without vp. Budget gear... corrupted guards etc viable and done even now.
My gear is 10 times cheaper than phys bf... and it's better! i've never seen such good damage... and dps against shaper is just like on normal mobs... if u have 5kk dps, you'll have 4.5-5 on shaper etc
Ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info