[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I don't know what I'm missing to go from comfortably melting map bosses, but slowly killing Shaper and the Guardians, to what is shown in the build videos where the end game content gets completely melted in seconds.

In PoB, I can't seem to find what causes the major difference between my damage output, compared to what is advertised. I would be very grateful if someone could point out any reasonable upgrades that I could work for, and help me understand what are the most important damage sources for this build.

Thank you!

"
I don't know what I'm missing to go from comfortably melting map bosses, but slowly killing Shaper and the Guardians, to what is shown in the build videos where the end game content gets completely melted in seconds.

In PoB, I can't seem to find what causes the major difference between my damage output, compared to what is advertised. I would be very grateful if someone could point out any reasonable upgrades that I could work for, and help me understand what are the most important damage sources for this build.

Thank you!

Even though MS is a fire skill, i advise you to get as much lightning flat dmg on gear as possible. I always go for T1 flat lightning on my claw, but it's not a must. Your eye jewels could be A LOT better. I search for mine as adds flat lightning dmg to attacks and adds lightning dmg to claw attacks and for both the minimum value i set is 30.

I recommend getting a Gemini claw because i bet you have mana issues since you cannot leech any with the Imperial base, therefore you could be losing some damage here and you don't notice it, as I see you don't run a mana flask.

You don't have +3 MS projectiles on your helmet which is light-years better than 40% increased damage (which doesn't mean is 40% MORE damage).

You don't have a Dying Sun flask.

You don't have the adds 1-160 lightning dmg to attacks if you didn't kill recently enchantment on your boots.

Your Toombist gloves could have 2 eye sockets and you could also use a Stygian belt for another eye jewel. If you manage to get some flat lightning dmg on your jewelry as well, all these add up and you get what is presented in the build description. Works for me, even if i lack the boots enchantment as well.

Vessel of Vinktar shocks you on use so better get a Diamond Flask of Grounding in order to not get extra dmg yourself.

You can also use Wrath instead of the 2 Heralds for bosses which is better. You can get a Watcher's Eye jewel with Wrath mods on it. I use a Crit Chance mod Watcher's for example as I was too fond of Maligaro's ever since the Blade Flurry days of the build and a long with the Tombfist I felt the need to replace that crit.

If you use Elemental Focus at the same time as the Herals, you cannot get any ailments from them. If you use the Heralds while mapping, swap Elemental Focus for Inc Aoe gem. While at boss, swap Inc Aoe gem with Elemental Focus and Ancestral call with Ele Dmg with Attacks.

U can get a lvl 21 Wrath and a level q20 lvl21 Added Lightning Damage.

Your overall setup is made for clearing maps but you ask a question regarding killing bosses. A long with Wrath you clear up some of the slots you filled and maybe you can tweak a bit so you can get your Lightning Golem gem in the CWDT setup for QoL and get a better ring base than an Unset (Maybe).

I hope this helps. As you can see, there are some things to change to get to 'melting' bosses.
Last edited by Arctic47 on Apr 10, 2018, 9:01:12 PM
"
Arctic47 wrote:
"

Thank you!

Even though MS is a fire skill, i advise you to get as much lightning flat dmg on gear as possible. I always go for T1 flat lightning on my claw, but it's not a must. Your eye jewels could be A LOT better. I search for mine as adds flat lightning dmg to attacks and adds lightning dmg to claw attacks and for both the minimum value i set is 30.

I recommend getting a Gemini claw because i bet you have mana issues since you cannot leech any with the Imperial base, therefore you could be losing some damage here and you don't notice it, as I see you don't run a mana flask.

You don't have +3 MS projectiles on your helmet which is light-years better than 40% increased damage (which doesn't mean is 40% MORE damage).

You don't have the adds 1-160 lightning dmg to attacks if you didn't kill recently enchantment on your boots.

Your Toombist gloves could have 2 eye sockets and you could also use a Stygian belt for another eye jewel. If you manage to get some flat lightning dmg on your jewelry as well, all these add up and you get what is presented in the build description. Works for me, even if i lack the boots enchantment as well.

Vessel of Vinktar shocks you on use so better get a Diamond Flask of Grounding in order to not get extra dmg yourself.

You can also use Wrath instead of the 2 Heralds for bosses which is better. You can get a Watcher's Eye jewel with Wrath mods on it. I use a Crit Chance mod Watcher's for example as I was too fond of Maligaro's ever since the Blade Flurry days of the build and a long with the Tombfist I felt the need to replace that crit.

Your setup is made for clearing maps but you ask a question regarding killing bosses. A long with Wrath you clear up some of the slots you filled and maybe you can tweak a bit so you can get your Lightning Golem gem in the CWDT setup for QoL and get a better ring base than an Unset (Maybe). I hope this helps.

All of my abyss jewels were about 1ex each (except one of them on the tree and the one in my tombfists, I should try to upgrade those), so I can't really get much better with out having a lot to spend, and they seem to be pretty good already according to the priority list of mods in the build guide. Mana wise I'm fine because of the mana leech nodes, and this claw is pretty much the best thing I can get, unless I want to spend a double digit amount of exalts. In the same vein, +3 Molten Strike projectiles is at least about 10 ex, and Dying Sun is the next big upgrade I was planning for, but flasks are inconsistent against bosses, so I hope this isn't the only thing that will help. I'm working on getting that boot enchant as well, hopefully it won't take too long.

About the Wrath suggestion, it seems that double Heralds isn't that much less damage, and the Watcher's Eye jewel would also be pretty expensive.

I might try to get some affordable jewelry upgrades to balance out my resists better, so that I could get a decent Stygian, that's a good idea to look out for.

Other than that, I accidentally forgot to switch out my diamond flask of heat, I usually run a grounding one, so sorry about that. Also, I switch AC with Elemental Damage With Attack Skills for single target, if that wasn't clear.

Thank you for the suggestion, I hope that there are a few affordable things I could do to help my damage, but a lot of the things you mentioned cost way too much currently.
Last edited by 1800lilith on Apr 10, 2018, 9:03:35 PM
"
"
Arctic47 wrote:
"

Thank you!

Your setup is made for clearing maps but you ask a question regarding killing bosses. A long with Wrath you clear up some of the slots you filled and maybe you can tweak a bit so you can get your Lightning Golem gem in the CWDT setup for QoL and get a better ring base than an Unset (Maybe). I hope this helps.

All of my abyss jewels were about 1ex each (except one of them on the tree and the one in my tombfists, I should try to upgrade those), so I can't really get much better with out having a lot to spend, and they seem to be pretty good already according to the priority list of mods in the build guide. Mana wise I'm fine because of the mana leech nodes, and this claw is pretty much the best thing I can get, unless I want to spend a double digit amount of exalts. In the same vein, +3 Molten Strike projectiles is at least about 10 ex, and Dying Sun is the next big upgrade I was planning for, but flasks are inconsistent against bosses, so I hope this isn't the only thing that will help. I'm working on getting that boot enchant as well, hopefully it won't take too long.

About the Wrath suggestion, it seems that double Heralds isn't that much less damage, and the Watcher's Eye jewel would also be pretty expensive.

I might try to get some affordable jewelry upgrades to balance out my resists better, so that I could get a decent Stygian, so that's a good idea to look out for.

Other than that, I accidentally forgot to switch out my diamond flask of heat, I usually run a grounding one, so sorry about that. Also, I switch AC with Elemental Damage With Attack Skills for single target, if that wasn't clear.

Thank you for the suggestion, I hope that there are a few affordable things I could do to help my damage, but a lot of the things you mentioned cost way too much currently.

If you use Elemental Focus at the same time as the Herals, you cannot get any ailments from them. If you use the Heralds while mapping, swap Elemental Focus for Inc Aoe gem. You can have it together with Concentrated Effect. While at boss, swap Inc Aoe gem with Elemental Focus and Ancestral call with Ele Dmg with Attacks.

U can get a lvl 21 Wrath and a q20 lvl21 Added Lightning Damage as well. or q20 lvl21 Heralds.

Sure your eye jewels look good with flat life on them, but in a matter of 'melting' bosses, multi-flat ele mods are preferred.
Last edited by Arctic47 on Apr 10, 2018, 9:12:02 PM
"
Arctic47 wrote:

If you use Elemental Focus at the same time as the Herals, you cannot get any ailments from them. If you use the Heralds while mapping, swap Elemental Focus for Inc Aoe gem. You can have it together with Concentrated Effect. While at boss, swap Inc Aoe gem with Elemental Focus and Ancestral call with Ele Dmg with Attacks.

U can get a lvl 21 Wrath and a level q20 lvl21 Added Lightning Damage as well.

I'm working on getting level 21 Added Lightning and possibly Heralds, but I don't know if it's worth the money for what seems like a mild DPS boost in PoB. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'll still work towards getting those, since the build guide makes it very clear that the main damage sources are the aura(s), and the added lightning support.

Also, I don't know what upgrades to prioritize. I don't know what's the most cost effective, and the most beneficial to upgrade first.
Can someone please explain how we generate endurance charges? I see the CWDT linked with immortal call but cannot figure the source of the charges
"
nickmpez wrote:
Can someone please explain how we generate endurance charges? I see the CWDT linked with immortal call but cannot figure the source of the charges

We don't. Immortal call has a base duration and doesn't need endurance charges to work, endurance charges just enhance immortal call.
Last edited by Ghoruz on Apr 10, 2018, 10:42:09 PM
"
nickmpez wrote:

probly u were in map which has 'monsters have endurance charge' mod.

and u stole it from them. (we have 20% chance to steal power, frenzy, and endurance charges from skill tree)
do we benefit from melee critical strike multiplier?
i have problem my life leech stop working it workds befor and not it doest. i have followed the guide stop on. but some how the life leech stoped working it works with a pyshical claw but not with me elemental one
Last edited by lazyyd on Apr 11, 2018, 4:42:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info