[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

how much HP do you have?

anyone farming uber lab with this build? if so, any tips?[/quote]

Currently sitting at 5.5k. And for uber lab - not really farming it but not sure what problems you may have there. If traps are troubling you just get extra life flasks and ur good to go. Anyway against izaro u dont need utility flasks.
Wicked_Clown
"
I need some help. I have been following his instructions in the build but my tooltip DPS with double heralds and lighning golem on is 6k and his is 200k. I am lvl 85 not 93, but is 8 lvl difference can give such a massive DPS difference? Can you please have a look at my inventory and tell me what needs changing? 193k DPS less than I should have... Can't understand what is wrong here...

First focus should be your claw.try to get one with ~2 aps and ~8crit. Then note that the 200k tooltip dps from him is with single target 3R3B setup and not with aoe setup. Then your skillgems dont have any quality at all and not lvl 20. Also lvl 21 added lightning should help. Havent looked at your tree for the gems but probably u can do improvements there too, alongside with a 2socket tombfist and stygian vise.
Last edited by Cuubi on Mar 25, 2018, 3:40:14 PM
Right, okey. Another question then - once i get tombfist and stygian vise which gems socket into them?
So just recently i have ID something like this:

and i was wondering if switching to swords would make any sense?

I understand that we basically loosing implicit of life gained that's why i am asking.
"
szulerecki wrote:

I understand that we basically loosing implicit of life gained that's why i am asking.

well there's tree dedicated to swords in main page ;)

But i don't thinks swords would be better choice mainly because of LGoH on claws.
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
szulerecki wrote:

well there's tree dedicated to swords in main page ;)

But i don't thinks swords would be better choice mainly because of LGoH on claws.

Technically speaking after i imported both tree and this weapon to my PoB my Life Leech/Gained on hit went from 1,1k to 2,6k, which basically more than doubles it with Vaal Pact, but i'm loosing about 60k DPS on both Melee hit and balls combines ("only" 20k on balls from 180k to 160k) to my suprise actually because this sword looks badass, especially if i got my hands on Wrath Watcher's eye with conversion. The DPS loss might actually be caused because most of my jewels apply only to claws. So if i'm reading PoB correctly, this actually looks like way more defensive setup or i'm missunderstanding something here?
I was playing with this jewel today, can't really see any change in damage after a kill. That the mod apply to MS, after all it is a mele skill? I was expecting to see a major boost in dps.

--------
+47 to maximum Life
3% chance to Blind Enemies on Hit with Attacks
20% increased Damage if you've Killed Recently
--------

This is my build atm. Still not close enough to 200k molten strike dps. Which upgrades should i look for? Also, I killed Shaper twice now and let alone "facetank" the beam, i cant even afford staying in it for miliseconds. Am I doing something wrong? I'm at 6k HP 120+ all resist but feeling too squishy.
"
alecs87 wrote:
I was playing with this jewel today, can't really see any change in damage after a kill. That the mod apply to MS, after all it is a mele skill? I was expecting to see a major boost in dps.

--------
+47 to maximum Life
3% chance to Blind Enemies on Hit with Attacks
20% increased Damage if you've Killed Recently
--------

Why would you see a "major" boost to dps? It's 20% INCREASED damage, which is an additive bonus. It's going to translate to about 2% MORE, which is peanuts. Way less than a T1-2 ele roll. That jewel has life, the rest is utter crap. Total trollbait.
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Mar 26, 2018, 1:23:50 AM
"
feelthepain wrote:
This is my build atm. Still not close enough to 200k molten strike dps. Which upgrades should i look for? Also, I killed Shaper twice now and let alone "facetank" the beam, i cant even afford staying in it for miliseconds. Am I doing something wrong? I'm at 6k HP 120+ all resist but feeling too squishy.

Here you go lol

I really don't get why some of you are epeen measuring to that ridiculous 2K. If you load OP's build into POB and select his mirror-worthy claw, he clocks in at 178k per projectile against Shaper. I suspect his in-game tooltip sits at about 140k and that is pushing the boundaries of the build as all his gear is pretty much mirror worthy. I don't actually think there is a way to reach a real 200k tooltip even in theory.

My real tooltip sits at 121k and I generate 159k per projectile at 6.6k life. If I dropped down to 6.3k life I could eek out 174k per but I like survivability. Can't deal damage when you're dead and dying sets you back far too much even in SC.

I'd suggest running with at least 6.5-7k life and dropping Acrobatics (and the nodes behind it if you took them) as it's shit for melee. The build feels pretty damn good with about 2k armor and 30% evasion together with Enfeeble work well enough, especially given you have Fortify up pretty much all the time as well. TBH Acro is pretty bad for melee. It's better for ranged as they tend to run without any armor anyway, losing half of nothing doesn't much matter. I noticed that was actually a huge weakpoint for the build.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info