[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
alecs87 wrote:
This is my tooltip dps in hideout. No flasks or frenzy/power charges active. no Blood rage. This is without any mirrored gear, not even high end. Currently using a slightly modified tree of the original one.

hey, you mind sharing your gear?
cause I'm at like 60k dps and I have no idea what to upgrade next
edit: double lol
Last edited by seaside on Mar 26, 2018, 8:43:31 PM
"
feelthepain wrote:
Even with 4R2B shouldnt I be better of with Increased AoE for clearspeed instead of Conc. Effect?

And for jewels, are you talking about gear or passive tree, or both?

You should never run iAoE. Ever. That is what AC is for. You generate two additional minions that loose the same number of projectiles (so 3*7). Not even in a boss fight do you swap gems. Because we take Point Blank, you don't want your projectiles traveling further. MS projectiles travel up to 20 units. Ideally you want to keep them under 10 as then you get the maximum effect of PB, which is an insane 50% more multi. Conc Effect makes sure they never travel above 10, so you always get max damage. AC provides the AoE with respect to clearing. iAoE is a colossal waste of your dps, by 2 fold. First you lose the socket, and a hefty 54% more multi from CE. Then you sabotage your deeps with regards to PB. It's hella bad.

I'm talking about jewels. There are only jewels. All your jewels aren't very good, abyssal or otherwise. For abyssal jewels, you want raw flat damage. T1 ele rolls as that is what this build scales from. And then flat life. 45 flat life is worth about 8% on your tree. The abyssal jewels are so broken its not even funny.

Deliver pain exquisite
"
szulerecki wrote:

Care to share the tree or at least make character public? Or you just came here to wave dong around?

Suddenly it doesn't look so big lmao

Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Mar 26, 2018, 9:18:19 PM
"
seaside wrote:

hey, you mind sharing your gear?
cause I'm at like 60k dps and I have no idea what to upgrade next

The extra damage is coming from Abyssus
Deliver pain exquisite
Guys i managed to kill Uber Elder with this build so if anyone want to know if this build is uber elder viable i can say: YES IT IS.

Spoiler

If someone are interested im rerolling the build (since i already do all the content with this one i get a little bored) so im selling my stuff if anyone want to buy can catch me in game as: Claudio_Kazcka

Last edited by Pitopito on Mar 26, 2018, 10:07:46 PM
"

Spec out of Acrobatics and grab another jewel socket (I would grab the one's by Blood Drinker as that will give you 20 Int) and put the rest into life. Having 6.1k is still low but it's still better than sub 6k, that's just asking to get one shot by a crit.

Nearly all the players use it (see poe.ninja 90-100 builds)....not saying your suggestion is bad, but it seems surprising that no one else is taking acrobatics out.
"
Pacificator77 wrote:

Nearly all the players use it (see poe.ninja 90-100 builds)....not saying your suggestion is bad, but it seems surprising that no one else is taking acrobatics out.

http://poe.ninja/builds?keystone=Acrobatics

Tell me what class is taking Acro? It has nothing to do with Templar and everything to do with Ranger.

Run the build how it suits you, that's the point of POE. Play how you like. My own personal opinion is that Acro is bad for melee because you trade a lot (that being armor). There is no trade-off for Rangers because they run with 300 armor anyway, maybe 1k if they use Belly. So its win win for them as you're giving up nothing for an additional 30% chance to negate a hit... any hit. Besides, if anything, be it physical or elemental hits you as a ranged class, you're likely dead anyway. The whole premise is to avoid stuff and kill things at a distance. Melee don't have that luxury so you're going to take damage. Armor won't do squat against a Minotaur slam by the nature of how it scales, but it does wonders for small to mid-sized hits. And that's predominately what you're taking as melee.

We have great layered defenses already. 3k armor. Enfeeble (you have to get close, hence the additional benefits of melee). 7k life. 30% evade. Fortify. And a 30+% chance to block. Those are a lot more than what most melee run tbh.

I'm a hardcore melee player for years. Trust me when I say that walking around with 8k armor as melee makes you feel immortal. You won't get that here, but 3-4k does wonders!
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Pitopito wrote:
If someone are interested im rerolling the build (since i already do all the content with this one i get a little bored) so im selling my stuff if anyone want to buy can catch me in game as: Claudio_Kazcka

The prices you are asking lol
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
Pitopito wrote:

The prices you are asking lol

Price are totally negotiable (but i check prices in poe.trade and i think are semi-good prices if u found a no price fixing better price in one of my items i can totally make a better offer)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info