[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Geliel wrote:
Hi guys just one shooted Guardians and Shaper for my fist time, really love this build.

I want some advices for my next upgrade on my gear, right now my tooltip dps with wrath and golem up is 143k.

All those ele with attack rolls on rings, belt etc. are are on the low side. Upgrade these piece by pice. The ele damage is kind of a big deal. lvl 21 added lightning is pretty good too.

"
affNighcik wrote:
Can someone give me an advice what next should i upgrade in my gear? I've got 300 c atm, but have no problem with farming for an end game perf items if neccessery.

The claw is kind of a sad-story. It lacks the most important stats crit and attack speed. Just sell it and buy a more fitting one. Also so many super horrible life rolls on items, even though I pointed it out as the most important stat. Its like your ignoring my advice entirely. Maligaros can also be Tombfists instead. What is this Life Flask? I can see youre on a tight budget. But if you wanna have fun you need to take my advice more serious SOLDIER! :)
"
Geliel wrote:
Hi guys just one shooted Guardians and Shaper for my fist time, really love this build.

I want some advices for my next upgrade on my gear, right now my tooltip dps with wrath and golem up is 143k.

Swap one of those Searching Eye jewels in your Tombfist with a Murderous Eye jewel. You're not getting the intimidate on hit currently.

Looking to upgrade claw or switch to rat's nest with projectile enchant next; Is the 2 abyss socket tombfist + stygian vise with life/flat ele worth upgrading to?
Thx for you advice guys i will follow them :)

I want ask a last thing, i just got this

should i replace my belly and get a ring or amulet with car aspect?
"
Geliel wrote:

I just did that today ;) and well..currently sitting at 5.5k hp ( ~6-6.1k with belly ) but with my mediocre gear this set up provides 20k dps tooltip boost in ho without buffs :) ( had 55k now with cat's i have 75k :) so if your okay with loosing a bit of hp is definetly worth a shot.
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
Geliel wrote:

I just did that today ;) and well..currently sitting at 5.5k hp ( ~6-6.1k with belly ) but with my mediocre gear this set up provides 20k dps tooltip boost in ho without buffs :) ( had 55k now with cat's i have 75k :) so if your okay with loosing a bit of hp is definetly worth a shot.

Well i will see, need a good ring with cat aspect x) and sell my belly for 6 link this fur.
I will have 6k instead 6k5 with belly but i guess the survability with the fur is way better?
After riping few times on Phoenix, because of the adds, i figured out on bosses with adds that needs to die and are less likely to move like on Phoenix exactly (even Chimera, but less) or Elder during this incapacitation phase it is better to use Ancestral Call in place of WED in my experience, because we can easily reach out to those pesky adds while still keeping DPS on the boss, which is super great. If anyone ever felt like i did that you have issues dealing with deadly boss adds on Elder/Phoenix/Chimera try using this setup: Molten Strike+Concetrated Effect+Multistrike+Added Lightning Damage+Elemental Focus (replacing Increased Area of Effect) + Ancestral Call (instead of Weapon Elemental Damage). As i said, this setup felt super good on bosses with adds, everywhere else i would definietly keep Weapon Elemental Damage instead of Ancestral Call like on Shaper. Again, kudos for the build, i finally know i found myself a shaper farmer build that i'm not afraid to do any content with as long as i know what to do.
"
szulerecki wrote:
After riping few times on Phoenix, because of the adds, i figured out on bosses with adds that needs to die and are less likely to move like on Phoenix exactly (even Chimera, but less) or Elder during this incapacitation phase it is better to use Ancestral Call in place of WED in my experience, because we can easily reach out to those pesky adds while still keeping DPS on the boss, which is super great. If anyone ever felt like i did that you have issues dealing with deadly boss adds on Elder/Phoenix/Chimera try using this setup: Molten Strike+Concetrated Effect+Multistrike+Added Lightning Damage+Elemental Focus (replacing Increased Area of Effect) + Ancestral Call (instead of Weapon Elemental Damage). As i said, this setup felt super good on bosses with adds, everywhere else i would definietly keep Weapon Elemental Damage instead of Ancestral Call like on Shaper. Again, kudos for the build, i finally know i found myself a shaper farmer build that i'm not afraid to do any content with as long as i know what to do.

Well i personally use this set up : Molten - Ancestral Call - Multi - WED - Add Light - Inc Crit ( Conc on hard bosses ) ( till now only used conc on red elder ). Usually Crit support is enough for anything that comes by ;)

Previously was using IAoE - Conc combo mostly but figured i'm not loosing much of aoe without IAoE support thus slotted Inc Crit that gives great clearing boost.
Wicked_Clown
Would Atziri's Acuity work well with this build?
"
seth123888 wrote:
Would Atziri's Acuity work well with this build?

Would be a waste tbh, Tombfist just provides more overall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info