[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

i bought my claw for 2ex
i was focusing on
1.9As+
8csc+
those claws are damn expensive

"
Alea wrote:
"
Raazen wrote:
"
Alea wrote:
Damage is cool but the build has a problem; 1 lag or missclick and it's instant death.

Has nothing to do with the build.
More like ur gear thats flawed, but ur set to private so.

Oh? I tried with more physical reduce & life than the build in POB, my profile now available.

Watch the videos or/and play it yourself, you will understand it's a failure for getting high levels in maps; theres a reason if the leveling bar is at zero in most videos...
On the other hand it's definitely a good boss killer, especially on slowpoke bosses like shaper with yuuuge life pool.

Check this at 0:20
https://youtu.be/fC-rusM6VTc
Theres probably alot of others examples in this video or in others...

I will respec in something else (again, tried guardian lowlife rf/sc just before this one) :p

Your profile is still private.

I had no problem leveling to 93, another level wouldnt change my character at all, or even 2 levels so im missing your point.
Even done Uber elder deathless.

If your goal is to reach 100, then yes the build might not be for you.
LLRF should do that for you.
Last edited by Raazen on Mar 23, 2018, 8:48:25 AM
Hey everyone,

could someone please check my gear and tell me what is best to improve. Especially the links in my helmet dont seem to work out anymore after dropping herald of thunder for aspect of the spider. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Spoiler
[/quote]
Even done Uber elder deathless.
[/quote]

I use Blood rage for map clearing, but what green gem could replace it for the boss fight ?
You use Blood Rage for bosses also.
Gives lots of attack speed, more attack speed=more balls
Balls=Good ^^

Some bossfights has adds, like uber elder so u get f.charges there also.
Last edited by Raazen on Mar 23, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
want to swap this jewel for one with more life. Anyone care to estimate price for it?
"
Vulgarny wrote:
want to swap this jewel for one with more life. Anyone care to estimate price for it?

I was looking for something similar last night. There were no blind, +life, +tier 2.5 mods available. And if there were, you'd be looking at 2ex plus for something with more than 35 life (it only goes to 50). You might be better trying to craft one yourself using the alt+regal method to get 3 attributes on a jewel.
Would you recommend grabbing the +30 Int passive? It seems that I lack some intellect for some gems at higher level and I don't want to go looking for it on gear :/ oh and also what do you do about your mana? You don't use any mana related flasks and without one I seem to run out quite often.
Alright, so finally after some "testing" i must admit, i fell in love with this build. From the start. Just did my first shaper this league, sadly died 3 times to shaper balls twice and once because for whatever reason i didn't defend the zana because i was kiting the black orb (shouldn't have imo as i could probably leech life back from mobs from portal)

On my first kill i got

And i wonder if i should include this into the build in place of one health potion (the freeze one)

Also i definietly had to switch Shield Charge to Whirling Blades as everytime i used shield charge i had sudden urge to end my suffering. It's faster with quality and overall to me feels 200% better.

My current gear is as follows:

Spoiler

And tips what i should focus on next would be appreciated, should i really invest 7 Exa into +3 Molten Strike projectiles? Seems like kind of big investements, is it worth it the price?
Last edited by szulerecki on Mar 23, 2018, 3:42:07 PM
You gain 40% more ballz. Ask yourself how big it is dps boost xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info