[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Just found this build changed it a bit in PoB still have over 2kk dmg on Shaper and almost 8 k hp so it should be nice :) now time to lvl it up. BTW how you deal with stuns ?
not sure if this been ask before, but Alira for bandit is not worth it for this build?
also any unique claw that is usable?
"

Just found this build changed it a bit in PoB still have over 2kk dmg on Shaper and almost 8 k hp so it should be nice :) now time to lvl it up. BTW how you deal with stuns ?

You mind sharing your PoB since I was looking into getting more HP, currently lvl 90 with 6k HP.
Thanks for the feedback. You're right.

I tried Empowered L3, but it was a dud. Didn't want to deal with questionable Ruthless.

So I bought a new corrupted chest with the correct gems slots and 20Q Cold gem.

Now i'm broke. =)
Hey guys, Can someone help me get the gems that I need for this build? I am currently in Act 5 and Vendors doesnt sell Blade Flurry and Wrath for Templars!
Im willing to pay chaos if needed
do the library quest in act 3 for siosa and he'll sell you the other class gems
hey guys, done with this build. cant see how to get the damage and survivability for me sucks, just hardly progressing, if anyone wants to buy any gear just pm me in-game

Thanks for the build. Just killed all guardians and shaper at 89 with about 120c budget and level 19 0 quality gems. I'm using slightly different tree and gear selection.
Very good dps for shaper, higher than my previous bv pathfinder in the last few seasons even with much cheaper gear and lvl 19 gems.

Something general to keep in mind for fellow POEer:
1. don't worry if you can't achieve the poster's dps/life, most of the time it's not necessary to have all that much. I killed shaper with about half of the dps OP has.Mostly because this build is that strong and shaper isn't that hard either when you have decent dps and know the mechanics.
2. I used to play es build(vinktar pathfinder), it definitely requires much more work to play the game now with a 5k life build. You will die much more than before, but you will get better and really start to play the game instead of facerolling all the content lol, just as I did.

Thanks again!
Last edited by one111eric on Aug 31, 2017, 5:28:54 AM
"
GeraltvonRiva wrote:
"

You mind sharing your PoB since I was looking into getting more HP, currently lvl 90 with 6k HP.

Sure why not but it gets realy expenisve at this point coz Kaom, new harbringer helmet and atziri acuity are kinda expensive (tbh i took those gloves only coz they have hp + crit and allowing me to save one more point) https://pastebin.com/2ed6K338

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info