[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
tweedacus wrote:
Hey guys, just hit level 80 and managed to do minotaur (white map) but it took me ages. my dps seems really low.. just curious if anyone could help me out. I'm still yet to optimize my jewels for crit multi and life but i just see how that will up my dps so much. I feel like i have better gear than he did in his budget version but yeah.. mino fight took me about 3 mins just for the boss, only managed it because i didnt get 1-shot and managed to leech up.

Any help would be grateful!

Not quite sure, your gear seems quite good overall. Rings could be better. In my budget build I had a full 20/20 gem set with 21 wrath and 21 added cold (might have a little cheated there).

Just sharpen your gear and gemset a little further and the damage will come.
Hi!

very nice build ! thx for everything.!

what is your prefference for the last Slot of the 6L. concentrated effect or increased area of effect, and why?

THX
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
tweedacus wrote:
Hey guys, just hit level 80 and managed to do minotaur (white map) but it took me ages. my dps seems really low.. just curious if anyone could help me out. I'm still yet to optimize my jewels for crit multi and life but i just see how that will up my dps so much. I feel like i have better gear than he did in his budget version but yeah.. mino fight took me about 3 mins just for the boss, only managed it because i didnt get 1-shot and managed to leech up.

Any help would be grateful!

Not quite sure, your gear seems quite good overall. Rings could be better. In my budget build I had a full 20/20 gem set with 21 wrath and 21 added cold (might have a little cheated there).

Just sharpen your gear and gemset a little further and the damage will come.

do you mean added lightning? :)

and also would it be possible to know your HO tooltip and crit chance? so i can kinda aim towards the same thing
Last edited by tweedacus on Aug 30, 2017, 12:36:03 PM
How would you transition this build to Spectral throw? I looked through the old posts a bit but didn't really find anything. BF is nice for boss killing but the clear speed is pretty slow. I'm guessing you just get rid of disembowling/left side of the tree and go more towards ranger area?
Last edited by Pancakezx on Aug 30, 2017, 1:11:45 PM
Hey, just a qucik question. Do you think it is possible to play this build and putting Bladeflurry in the new Harbinger Helmet The Tempest Binding, just to get frenzy charges aswell and free the chest slot for a Kaom's Heart? Think it would do well damage wise?
Last edited by ellopos on Aug 30, 2017, 1:42:40 PM
"
ellopos wrote:
Hey, just a qucik question. Do you think it is possible to play this build and putting Bladeflurry in the new Harbinger Helmet The Tempest Binding, just to get frenzy charges aswell and free the chest slot for a Kaom's Heart? Think it would do well damage wise?

They new helmet is pretty cool, but it doesnt really fit into this build. There are better ways to generate frenzy charges.

Im not a big fan of kaoms in this build (and in general) and the other supports are much better for blade flurry.

What might be cool is to use in a build with Molten Strike (in 6L chest) and have a diffrent skill for clearing in your helmet like Frost Blades.

Im going to write a few new things that help amping up the clearspeed of this build quite significantly.
There have been many who kinda thing its a bit too slow.

"
Pancakezx wrote:
How would you transition this build to Spectral throw? I looked through the old posts a bit but didn't really find anything. BF is nice for boss killing but the clear speed is pretty slow. I'm guessing you just get rid of disembowling/left side of the tree and go more towards ranger area?

As writtena above, Im writing a way to better the clearspeed. Theres a whole section as "Bonus Build" in the guide thats dedicated to Spectral Throw.
Whoops. Leveling up and bought all 20q gems for main 6L skill. Unfortunately, I also bought a nicely priced corrupted 6L that had the exact colors needed.

So no more Ruthless unless you are doing 3 full cycles? I suppose that would apply to most bosses. Regardless... I needed a red gem to replace it (No blue socket for cold until new chest), so I bought a corrupted L3 empower.

We'll see how that goes.

Trying to follow your gearing guide and not live the life of the squishy. ;)
"
slobgob wrote:
Whoops. Leveling up and bought all 20q gems for main 6L skill. Unfortunately, I also bought a nicely priced corrupted 6L that had the exact colors needed.

So no more Ruthless unless you are doing 3 full cycles? I suppose that would apply to most bosses. Regardless... I needed a red gem to replace it (No blue socket for cold until new chest), so I bought a corrupted L3 empower.

We'll see how that goes.

Trying to follow your gearing guide and not live the life of the squishy. ;)

Yeah I wasnt planning on changing it, since its still fully viable. It has this weird behavior though.
Its a decision for you to make. I ran tests with "added cold" and it has only slightly less "overall" dps, but offer much better consistency.

Alot of players braught up the problem to GGG and I asume they might change the bahavior of the gem at a later point.

In theroy you can take "cheesy" advantage of this. But on the big bosses your have to take "windows of opportunity" to deliver your damage.

I wouldnt replace it with a lvl3 empower though. Its far inferior in terms over overall damage.
Spoiler

Here is my newly levelled ele claw char. I want to take this build seriously, i know i have a lot to improve.. Today i tried doing some red maps but i am too squishy for that. Have to add more life from gears also i may think about respecing some nodes to get more life. Stuns are hurting me a lot...

Anyway i post this to get some suggestions, like what to do first at least.. Also i wanted to thank you for the amazing guide.
So, I just absolutely DESTROYED A10 Kitava. His health went down so quickly, it was amazing. Ran my first map on this character as well, currently level 65. This is my current gear:

Spoiler

Still need to get the Starkonja's enchantment, which is a pain.

And I have this claw at level 72 - although I am not quite sure if it's better than the current one, since the Attack Speed is lower. Overall it's more DPS though according to ItemInfo.

So yeah, thanks for the build mate, I LOVE it so far. Should've started the league with this straight away instead of clunky Fire Nova Mine.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info