[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
realizeyes wrote:
Spoiler

Here is my newly levelled ele claw char. I want to take this build seriously, i know i have a lot to improve.. Today i tried doing some red maps but i am too squishy for that. Have to add more life from gears also i may think about respecing some nodes to get more life. Stuns are hurting me a lot...

Anyway i post this to get some suggestions, like what to do first at least.. Also i wanted to thank you for the amazing guide.

I made some improvements on my own.. Got some more life-changed some colors. Maybe not exactly the right colors but its what i can afford atm.

Gear:

Still feeling squishy... Maybe i need to learn how to play evasion-5k life build.. Or i dont know what else.. I have phase acrobatics-5k life-over cap resists. Still dissapointed i really wanted to be able to clear the game with this. Can you make suggestions to me? What to improve?

Also dps is not that okey... I'm dying on tier 11's.. I would be really gratfull if someone can help me out fixing my problem
ign:Rlz_Hope or you can quote me here im always checking.
Last edited by realizeyes on Aug 31, 2017, 6:48:55 AM
Guys ,1 question , on his POB he use ruthlesss , on guide (GEMS ) i saw added cold damage, so what gem better for this build?
"
Iean wrote:
"
GeraltvonRiva wrote:
"

Just found this build changed it a bit in PoB still have over 2kk dmg on Shaper and almost 8 k hp so it should be nice :) now time to lvl it up. BTW how you deal with stuns ?

You mind sharing your PoB since I was looking into getting more HP, currently lvl 90 with 6k HP.

Sure why not but it gets realy expenisve at this point coz Kaom, new harbringer helmet and atziri acuity are kinda expensive (tbh i took those gloves only coz they have hp + crit and allowing me to save one more point) https://pastebin.com/2ed6K338

Dude! I was actually hoping for a revelation here. With all flasks popped and assuming shaper is "shocked" (wich is not going to happen) and has all other ailments, has frenzy charges (wich is not possible at shaper). This is NOT a realistic scenario!

Also you almost need to be level 100.

Im doing about 10-20 Uber-Atziri runs per day and im rarely ever daying. If you just simply get your gear to my level you wont die in any map that doesnt have suicidal mods.

All I see is people complaining about beeing squishy, then I check their gear and see barely any life on those items. In my guide I point out multiple times, that the most important stats is LIFE(!!!) above everything else.
Cant get good claw atm... How is this sword? Almost 400 eDPS

"
juseq wrote:

This build doesnt work for swords as it is. Also the weapon would not even be good for sword-based elemental build.

I suggest you read the guide to find out more about scaling elemental dps
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
juseq wrote:

This build doesnt work for swords as it is. Also the weapon would not even be good for sword-based elemental build.

I agree, i should get more life from gears but how about my dps? Can it be my problem? As far as i know if i have low dps it means i have low leech-therefore i die. In game my life leech is: 1.6 my total dps according to pob at blade flurry max stage is like 120k. Do i need to change my claws?

Gear:

edit:btw i have 5k life
Last edited by realizeyes on Aug 31, 2017, 7:52:57 AM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
juseq wrote:

Actually with little passivetree changes with that sword, i was able to get pretty nice deeps :D.

Total deeps, (when released: 2190541.6 ).

I just try with this sword. After hitting end game, gonna post result how it goes.
Guys ,1 question , on his POB he use ruthlesss , on guide (GEMS ) i saw added cold damage, so what gem better for this build?
tried shaper failed.
major sucky ass engine that wont allow free flowing movements.
Hey, so i started this build specificly for End game content such as Guardians and Shaper, right now im lvl 82 and i love it, clearing maps up to t14 with no problems and quite fast, bosses also melt when i pop everything, now the question i have, will my gear/dps will be enough for guardians and shaper right now?

P.S i have like 500c in stash, so im definetly gonna upgrade my claw and other stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info