[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
robrofl wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/robrofl/characters
(Char: Schmob)

Advice is vry much appreciated

You have only about 100% increased life on the tree, no life% at jewels.
That's not glas cannon, that's super glas cannon.
Remove some damage and get life nodes, you can skill the damage later. And plug jewels with life in your jewel slots.

My current gear at the moment. Sitting at about 1.2m shaper dps although I haven't tried him yet. Thinking I should get a 2nd flat/wed ring? Would love to run starkonja instead of rat's nest... Is the 40% enchant really that big of a deal? I have 5,3k hp at the moment but starkonja would put me near 5.6k
"
Pancakezx wrote:

My current gear at the moment. Sitting at about 1.2m shaper dps although I haven't tried him yet. Thinking I should get a 2nd flat/wed ring? Would love to run starkonja instead of rat's nest... Is the 40% enchant really that big of a deal? I have 5,3k hp at the moment but starkonja would put me near 5.6k

Checked on PoB:
A 25% starkonja is 5.9% increase DPS, a 40% starkonja is 9.1%
A 25% rats nest is 13.3 % increase DPS, a 40% rats nest is 17.3%

These numbers probably change depending on how high your crit chance is, but you can see how powerful a rat's nest is

Personally i prefer starkonja as the build already does amazing damage
Very good Guide. But what i really don't see is where do you get the endurance charges for Immortal Call from?

Thanks for the replay and i do appreciate the work you put in such a guide....
"
jemhardar71 wrote:
Very good Guide. But what i really don't see is where do you get the endurance charges for Immortal Call from?

Thanks for the replay and i do appreciate the work you put in such a guide....

You dont need endurance charges to use IC
"
Brookizlol wrote:
If you guys read correctly and entierly the guide , you'll see the part where he explains that the MOST IMPORTANT stat on your claw, is Attack speed, you guys have 1.83APS , and 1.63APS claws...
He have a 2.02 APS claw , here is the difference

Right, but a 2APS 200+ ele dps crit claw is not easy to come by in Harbinger. In fact there's only one on poetrade right now and it has a useless stat for this build (Accuracy).
Last edited by ythealien on Aug 29, 2017, 6:03:38 PM
Can this build be played with swords?
My current BF tooltip dps is 9-10k at lvl 87 with this gear.Anyone suggest how i can increase it ?
Spoiler

"
JonesJM wrote:
My current BF tooltip dps is 9-10k at lvl 87 with this gear.Anyone suggest how i can increase it ?
Spoiler

You have an incredibly slow attack speed claw. That'd be my first change. No crit multi jewelry is also another big deal.
Last edited by Kimbroslice on Aug 29, 2017, 10:16:34 PM
http://imgur.com/a/YcYB1

which claw would be better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info