[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

If you guys read correctly and entierly the guide , you'll see the part where he explains that the MOST IMPORTANT stat on your claw, is Attack speed, you guys have 1.83APS , and 1.63APS claws...
He have a 2.02 APS claw , here is the difference
"
Brookizlol wrote:
If you guys read correctly and entierly the guide , you'll see the part where he explains that the MOST IMPORTANT stat on your claw, is Attack speed, you guys have 1.83APS , and 1.63APS claws...
He have a 2.02 APS claw , here is the difference

So many questions regarding the attacks speed and DPS :)

I will try to elaborate a bit on where the damage of the build comes from, so you better understand what is going on:

The Main source of damage in this build comes from the big "stat-sticks" in your gem setup, Wrath and Added Lightning. Both have a big "flat" amount of elemental damage. Other sources of this flat damage come from rings or your weapon, amulet etc.

However the stats from those, are rather small in comparison to those from gems. A 220 EDPS claw like mine only has about 115 average elemental Damage, this is half as much as a lvl 21 "added lightning" damage. The weapon only is the 3rd best "stat stick" in your arsenal and has the least importance! It can be the most neglected if your on a tight budget, since its the most expensive.

BUT( !)your weapon is the still the main tool to scale those "stat sticks".

The attack speed of your weapon represents the multiplier by wich all of those stats get upscaled. As well as the base by wich all your "attack speed" increases upscale your final hit rate.

The base crit of your weapon is the multiplier by wich all your entire crit-chance is scaled with "global multipiers".

The main thing to understand is, what parts of the equation are the multipliers.

sorry guys ,its my 1st league on POe ,and i didnt know how stats scaled ,so i asking ,what need improve on my items ,cause i got much lower dps than u

Any advice? What should i change first?:) Im only lvl 69 now but i feel that build get more powerful with every single node :D
"
pitappll wrote:

Any advice? What should i change first?:) Im only lvl 69 now but i feel that build get more powerful with every single node :D

Now you got a solid basic gear. However I wouldnt keep any of those pieces as your "Final Gear"
Each piece has some big flaws.

You should get better belt and boots with movespeed.
Then go for a 6L cause its the biggest boost for your damage.

Also try to complete the whole GemSet. I see no Ancestral Protector and some stuff.
You dont need item rarity. But I feel like its improtant to work with a "complete kit"

40 for spend.
What i should replace for best eq upgrade?

"
"
Dr4gOn1k wrote:
40 for spend.
What i should replace for best eq upgrade?

"

Belt seem like the most obvious choice. the 40 life from the leather implicit are kinda too good to pass.

Necklace lacks multi. Rings only have one dmg mod each, either get EwA or Flat.
Can this build be done with swords instead of claws?
Here is my gear, gonna start leveling today. Wanted to go with QotF initially, but cant be arsed to get 5 off colours.

Gonna try with biscos for now and get some resists via jewels for elemental weakness. I feel like biscos is too good these days to pass up on it. For endgame bosses I gonna switch to a real amulet.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/robrofl/characters
(Char: Schmob)

Soo i just reached level 74, bought some gear but i still feel like the char is way too squishy.
Somehow it feels like the leech is way to inconsistent to keep me alive in harsh situations.

Things get way too sketchy in regular rare maps.

Do i just need more levels? What should i spec (or respec) into on the tree?

I expected the build to be extremely strong (which it probably is, geared the right way and if youre not me) but right now i just feel like a mediocre glasscannon.

Advice is vry much appreciated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info