[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

how srs tackles with abyss guys from the cracks in ground ?) i have some issues with 4link )
I did some testing on my 94lvl necro, the clearspeed is the same as WM still melts almost everything although his dps is indeed less and TV's totems rarely require more than 5secs to melt anything. On bosses however the damage was a little bit slower probably because of the WM's reduced damage, maybe 4 TVs are better for boss killing now. The totems' uptime is almost the same i think even though they need to resummon it every 5 secs now instead of 10 so you may lose some damage output in longer boss fights but not a huge difference.
IGN: Nuctemeron, Xasthuriel
"
Inferius90 wrote:
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
Inferius90 wrote:
36lvl failed to do lab. Using 4l spectres, 4l srs and zombies

I went in normal lab at lvl 29. Got to lvl 31 at final stage with 3l srs and no zombies or spectres. Fight took long but was easy tho. Just kite/cast entire time. Also got decoy totem

I had whole screen in skeleton mages from portals..

Yeh so did i. Thats why it took a bit longer. Srs got melee splasb tho
decoy totem is very good in lab, really helps, thx
I've been having an alright time leveling with SRS, and that's on a 3 link blue from level 1, which includes taking down all Abyss' I find.

The biggest take away I've gotten so far is to make sure you're making use of the +minion damage nodes you take in the tree. I'm currently running 2 Flame Sentinels (4-linked), a Flame Golem, 6 Zombies (2-linked), and a Skeleton Spell totem for bosses. I've also been making use of Spirit offering to increase the damage output. Things end to die pretty quickly IMO.
"
argyspy wrote:
I did some testing on my 94lvl necro, the clearspeed is the same as WM still melts almost everything although his dps is indeed less and TV's totems rarely require more than 5secs to melt anything. On bosses however the damage was a little bit slower probably because of the WM's reduced damage, maybe 4 TVs are better for boss killing now. The totems' uptime is almost the same i think even though they need to resummon it every 5 secs now instead of 10 so you may lose some damage output in longer boss fights but not a huge difference.
Also did a standard test, I feel clearspeed is way down (at least half). Running through the map and have everything fall over dead doesn't happen, you have to spend some time waiting at each pack and/or apply EE/curse to everything. At least on a 5L.
Hey guys- new player coming from D3. I played a lot of Necro in D2/D3 and in Grim Dawn. It is the archetype I usually like to play due to enjoying summoner/pet class.

Is this guide still good to follow? I kinda just want a good all-arounder that I can I use for all content. Doesn't need to be the best/fastest at something, just something I can enjoy all the content with and min/max with higher tier gear if I enjoy the build.

I noticed there still seems to be some debate after the 3.1 patch. Is there another Summoner build I should look at instead? I was also considering the Solar Guard summoner build, and one of the other SRS builds.

"
Texans1231 wrote:

Is this guide still good to follow?

yes. but 1-36 lvl summons here suck. but at 45+ - melting everything.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
Texans1231 wrote:
Hey guys- new player coming from D3. I played a lot of Necro in D2/D3 and in Grim Dawn. It is the archetype I usually like to play due to enjoying summoner/pet class.

Is this guide still good to follow? I kinda just want a good all-arounder that I can I use for all content. Doesn't need to be the best/fastest at something, just something I can enjoy all the content with and min/max with higher tier gear if I enjoy the build.

I noticed there still seems to be some debate after the 3.1 patch. Is there another Summoner build I should look at instead? I was also considering the Solar Guard summoner build, and one of the other SRS builds.

Guide still seems fine though the nice thing about summoners is that it is easy to change minion type without much skill tree changes.
I just started mapping in abyss league. Just got a tabula rasa for minion 6L, raised lvl 68 spectres and totem vanguards are great and almost insta kill all the early map bosses. Wicker man degen is very lame. I think the area size is smaller and damage is way lower. In a normal 68 map the Wicker Man degen takes over a full second to kill the enemy.

I'm gonna be going with 3 vanguards for now and exploring alternatives
IGN: @AxeLond_MoltenRF

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hazelgnash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info