[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Last edited by raniva on Dec 9, 2017, 7:32:35 PM
same passive skill tree , or its out of date? With leveling recommendations change some nodes , but idk if are only for leveling or must update full skill tree
"
Archiiii wrote:
same passive skill tree , or its out of date? With leveling recommendations change some nodes , but idk if are only for leveling or must update full skill tree

same. nothing changes fo summoners at this patch.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Hi, guys .
I have 2 question's:
1. Wickerman RF dps bursted from minion life? and how much?
2. MB better make full wickerman spectres build with Bloodbond and Wraithlord and Minion life gem?
Last edited by Blo0dForce on Dec 10, 2017, 12:37:41 AM
What do you think about this unique?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Poet%27s_Pen
Could use that for autocast corpses and bone offering
"
Inferius90 wrote:
What do you think about this unique?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Poet%27s_Pen
Could use that for autocast corpses and bone offering

it's wand, and shield charge not workd with wands =\
I have not played in several leagues i started as this build , i just hit 42 and im trying to put some actual gear together ( mostly just acquire gems and get 4 links) . However i keep seeing people talk about nerfs and that scares me . id rather just go pizza sticks and start over or something if this is not viable . I love summoner builds but my group is a bunch of casuals ( my wife and my sister and a friend that plays a few hours every other week ) so im trying to get myself to 36 and them all to 24 with some probably serious help. I need a build i can farm with that does not make me want to shoot myself when i put 500 hours into the next 3 months .

Anyhow help me out guys i need to know if its still viable and also anything you have found playing this build that might be helpful to know up front.
"
Artaniz wrote:
I have not played in several leagues i started as this build , i just hit 42 and im trying to put some actual gear together ( mostly just acquire gems and get 4 links) . However i keep seeing people talk about nerfs and that scares me . id rather just go pizza sticks and start over or something if this is not viable . I love summoner builds but my group is a bunch of casuals ( my wife and my sister and a friend that plays a few hours every other week ) so im trying to get myself to 36 and them all to 24 with some probably serious help. I need a build i can farm with that does not make me want to shoot myself when i put 500 hours into the next 3 months .

Anyhow help me out guys i need to know if its still viable and also anything you have found playing this build that might be helpful to know up front.
This build is still better than most. Even if you don't like the nerfs, you can still run Solar Guards and clear maps faster than the original TVs and WM.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Awesome BD, lots to learn, thanks.
[/quote]This build is still better than most. Even if you don't like the nerfs, you can still run Solar Guards and clear maps faster than the original TVs and WM.[/quote]

Thanks for response , what specters should i look for until i can get these ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info