[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

pretty joke tier thread considering last 10 pages of it have been people conjecturing on nerfs to both TVs and WM and yet we don't have a single person who tested it out. I would test it myself but I gave away all my seasonal necros gear to friends when I stopped playing. I just can't believe after all the bickering in this thread that nobody has come to a real conclusion on the nerfs yet.
I tested build on standard.Kill 3 guards and shaper. Damage TV has not changed but they were worse to cast totems ,at what expense decreased damage on moving targets.The build works ,but bosses fight was harder and longer.
Last edited by Bigozerki1 on Dec 8, 2017, 7:04:07 PM
Thoughts on including Soul's Wick in this build? How would it change game play and skill allocation? Thanks in advance! This is my first minion build I've ever tried in ~4 years of playing POE. Pumped to give it a go!!

https://imgur.com/a/d7eWh
Last edited by Murphman1983 on Dec 8, 2017, 7:05:03 PM
Nice job
Last edited by ipoxca on Dec 8, 2017, 7:26:12 PM
Shaper & t16 is still pretty fast with TV, but I don't think tukohama's fortress works anymore. That or the duration on totems is too short, so you never get an extra totem.
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
Shaper & t16 is still pretty fast with TV, but I don't think tukohama's fortress works anymore. That or the duration on totems is too short, so you never get an extra totem.

The damage is at least "fine"... But spectres AI is pretty dumb now. Sometimes they are in front of the target but only one totem up (vs 3 TV). Maybe that's the problem.
Last edited by Darkkaos on Dec 8, 2017, 7:50:55 PM
yup, something's off
So wickerman still good?
anyone runned a map t15 using only WM?
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
Demoshane wrote:
Plan B for spectres if WM and Tukos for some reason suck?

We always have solar guards as plan B. It will be kinda different build though... but still spectres, and no need to reroll tree/gear, change gemlink is enough

Why would the build be different for solar guards? Only thing u need to do is getting other collors on ur 5/6l no?
And different curse(s). Vulnerability doesn't affect Solar Guards at all. Use Flammability and EW instead.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Why do the Spectres look like "normal" Monsters in your older videos and they look like the ghostly Spectres in the new?
I really like the dark design of TV and Wickerman. Like in the Banner from the start of the Guide.
Can you change the look of them somehow?
Is it the "stygian" look from the Shop?
Last edited by Stealens on Dec 9, 2017, 2:43:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info