[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Day 1 in Turmoil with this build, freezing pulse until lv12, SRS until lv28, then flame sentinel spectre until now (tukohama was too squishy at this level). Things went smoothly.

Bones of ullr was cheap even in day 1. I sniped one for 1c.

The desecrate QoL is insane, it lets me use highest lv flame sentinel all the way to now (act 6). And I could even make up spectres mid boss fight.

Very nice as starter, 10/10.
Anyone selling their gear for this build in hardcore harbinger or not planning to play there anymore and would sell them for good currency? So hard to find anyone that sells even the rare gear pieces for this build nowadays, especially now that the event started. Please PM me here if you wanna sell. Thanks!
Can you tell me if culling strike on scourge works or doesnt?
"
ocjaamal wrote:
Can you tell me if culling strike on scourge works or doesnt?
Works!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hi all, i am trying a variation on one part of the build: instead of using a double Dyadus animated guardian (i'm tired of having to rebuy the uniques everytime it dies) what a about a Scorching ray spel totem? does the -24% fire res stack with flammability?
"
Ginospadino wrote:
Hi all, i am trying a variation on one part of the build: instead of using a double Dyadus animated guardian (i'm tired of having to rebuy the uniques everytime it dies) what a about a Scorching ray spel totem? does the -24% fire res stack with flammability?

TV is also using SR totem, and total minus from all totems can not exceed -24%.

That means an additional totem just decrease the warm up time a bit, but won't actually contribute too much dps.
Last edited by lostcoaster on Nov 12, 2017, 7:35:06 AM
"
lostcoaster wrote:
"
Ginospadino wrote:

TV is also using SR totem, and total minus from all totems can not exceed -24%.

That means an additional totem just decrease the warm up time a bit, but won't actually contribute too much dps.

<thanks a lot for clarifying!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w_9aw7mh-w
Raise Spectre vs Minotaur 5 second fight !
Pls GGG dont nerf this :D
"
JustMane wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w_9aw7mh-w
Raise Spectre vs Minotaur 5 second fight !
Pls GGG dont nerf this :D

Hydra/Phoenix can and will rip you though. Mino and Chimera are stupidly easy for this build, however.
get ready for some really bad news on Thursday... :( From an insider, spectres will be less effective than zombies in 3.1. Well, had great fun while it last. so long.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info