[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Solmyr77 wrote:
MoM vs auras

Hi,
I've been reading up on several spectre guides as I intend to play a summoner in Turmoil and probably in the next league as well.

Am I getting it right that this guide sacrifices auras to make use of mana as additional HP through MoM? If so, how relevant is the added safety layer for softcore?

I'm thinking about using Haste in an Essence Worm, would that be good? How much damage would Anger-Generosity yield in this build? Just estimates, I know these specters aren't implemented in PoB.

TY

This build does not benefit much from auras. Main damage is from burning, which means it does not get anything from Hatred, Haste, Anger, Wrath, or any heralds. You may run haste to travel faster, which slightly boost clear speed (only slightly because the build already has flesh offering, and the crucial factor is how quickly minions follow up, not how fast you can run).

That said, defensive auras may be better than raw mana. But I don't feel the necessity to use them in softcore.
I wear Essence Worm with haste and for Uber-A i put grace inside. Works well but not needed.

Otherwise I play with WB + faster attacks.
Is it good to start race Tumoil & Mayhem with Burning Spectre? In Harbinger, I start to play this build with tabula, so I dont know this build without good item,it become best build or bad build.. :(
Last edited by chillies1997 on Nov 10, 2017, 7:05:52 AM
"
Is it good to start race Tumoil & Mayhem with Burning Spectre? In Harbinger, I start to play this build with tabula, so I dont know this build without good item,it become best build or bad build.. :(

I am also considering this.

I think the only item that we need badly is a +1 spectre thing (3 spectres are good enough, able to do guardians). Vis will be expensive, I don't know if bones of ullr will be too. If both are not available, we still have midnight bargain (might be deadly).

All other items are optional. They can be replaced by rares without hurting the build badly.

I'd imagine Ullr should drop no problem.
Step 1: find an early (<10lvl) game location that has the 'rogue exiles' mod
Step 2: equip every IIR piece of gear that comes your way
Step 3: farm that location for the whole hour
Step 4: ???
Step 5: enjoy a shitton of early leveling uniques, including a tabula rasa
is there no PoB?
quick question, I am at Kitava act 5 but my minions will not attack him. why is that?

I hit him with ball lightning but they just follow me around....how do you kill him?
"
MR_Play_4_8 wrote:
is there no PoB?
There is not. :(
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
WarriorX10 wrote:
quick question, I am at Kitava act 5 but my minions will not attack him. why is that?

I hit him with ball lightning but they just follow me around....how do you kill him?
I used summon raging spirit for Act 5 Kitava.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info