[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Besovskii wrote:
"
JustMane wrote:
How to calculate spectre dmg?

Path of Building?

PoB dont have tukohama's vanguards?
Unbelievable build.
For the first time in my life, I managed to do Guardians, uber atziri and shaper.
Amazing and easy.
All able to do deathless, but there were some runs with deaths.
Managed to get today 36/40. I am done with the league.

My gear:
Spoiler

If anyone wants we can discuss a discounted trade for the whole setup.
Gl boys!
See you in races!
Last edited by 100Kerer on Nov 9, 2017, 9:03:18 PM
"
100Kerer wrote:
Unbelievable build.
For the first time in my life, I managed to do Guardians, uber atziri and shaper.
Amazing and easy.
All able to do deathless, but there were some runs with deaths.
Managed to get today 36/40. I am done with the league.

My gear:
Spoiler

If anyone wants we can discuss a discounted trade for the whole setup.
Gl boys!
See you in races!

Can you link me the skill tree you used, the one I see on the site says it is an older version at the top, somewhat confused...TY
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
other than the use of a quicksilver flask with whirling blades

Aha, we're at this topic again!

Personally, I still haven't decided for myself, even at the league's end. I've seen a 53245345 various 'WB vs SC' discussions, and those still didn't really give me a definite answer.

For me, there are several important factors regarding this decision:

- If you're using the 'OH SHIT' CWDT setup for bone offering and mainly use flesh offering (especially if it's 21/20) for moving around, you have a ton of movement speed in addition to attack speed;

- I personally can't imagine living without a quicksilver flask for things like lab (those portions where you get like 25% of your HP in damage if you use a movement skill) and quickly navigating through cramped passages where neither of the movement skills can really get the work done; but, as you've said in the post I've quoted, the very fact that this flask is used, means it's constantly getting recharged between packs, and not using it for moving (in other words, in conjunction with SC) would be a real waste;

- SC has lower animation stucks both in the beginning and in the end of the cast, hits targets a lot easier for fortify and you can choose the distance;

- The main reason for choosing WB would really be the fact that it doesn't get STUCK as much as SC;

So yeah. As I said somewhere earlier in this thread, I can't understand why so many veterans of this build use WB. I personally used SC on my HHC character that I got to lvl90 for the achievements, but I still use WB on this one because I was slightly lazy to figure out how to change around sockets, considering that my Scourge is corrupted and I don't want to see Vorici's face (and his crafting bench) after spending several thousands chromatics for my stupid gloves.

Can we please get some definitive answer? :c
I'm quite certain there isn't a definitive answer. I've used both for this build. WB is marginally faster until you add a quicksilver flask into the mix - but we're talking about a 1% difference, which isn't going to matter. Either one can easily outpace our spectres. Neither of them has difficult stat requirements.

I'd literally fit according to gem colour slots.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
JustMane wrote:
How to calculate spectre dmg?
Extremely difficult to do. Path of Building doesn't have the new monster content from 3.0, so that's out.

The best method I've seen is comparison's to known builds. Look for a build with a published DPS rating that kills guardians / shaper in about the same time frame as your build, and you at least have a decent estimate.
TY dude, sent you a PM with a few questions
Im a sucker for good old "two feet QotF movement skill" so I find both WB and SC suck. I often just move around with Quicksilver.
Hey, great build. I'm gonna give this a go in the race (hc). I tested it out with an old necro just on a 5 link and not very well put together, walks through guardians like they're tier 5 bosses.

I do feel a little slow, though, just in terms of movement. Anyone who's played the build a while have any input on that?

Also, for those playing on HC, do you find the level 20 CWDT reliable/safe? As opposed to just running with Bone Offering up all the time (and being even slower as a result).
MoM vs auras

Hi,
I've been reading up on several spectre guides as I intend to play a summoner in Turmoil and probably in the next league as well.

Am I getting it right that this guide sacrifices auras to make use of mana as additional HP through MoM? If so, how relevant is the added safety layer for softcore?

I'm thinking about using Haste in an Essence Worm, would that be good? How much damage would Anger-Generosity yield in this build? Just estimates, I know these specters aren't implemented in PoB.

TY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info