[3.0] Berserker Crit Dark Pact Optimised ClearSpeed/BossFights 1mil+ DPS/Defensive/Fast 7k+Life

i might just be overlooking something in the extreme here, or im missing an underlying concept. However im lvl 65 and running DP with the wep and a tabula. I have all the correct links done up with 4.3k hp and im able to use all auras. The problem...DP kills me in just a few cast when trying to fight a boss. So did i just switch too early or am i missing something vital.
"
kyoshinrei wrote:
i might just be overlooking something in the extreme here, or im missing an underlying concept. However im lvl 65 and running DP with the wep and a tabula. I have all the correct links done up with 4.3k hp and im able to use all auras. The problem...DP kills me in just a few cast when trying to fight a boss. So did i just switch too early or am i missing something vital.

Do you have Vaal Pact for the instant leech?
got Vaal Pact as well..no real problems in larger packs, but small packs and bosses i basically suicide
Have you put points into Cloaked In Savagery yet?
It gives you massive leech when you have taken a savage hit (damage >15% of hp), which like the author said is a huge boost to your survivability.
I feel you man, the struggle is real against bosses who resist chaos :\ The leech is not enough even with cloaked in savagery..but im quite low lvl yet (70-ish), so it will probably get better over time
So basically this build is viable for uber contents.? I'm Also considerating about the possibility to use this build in party..so your Thoughts?
"
kyoshinrei wrote:

Tbh level 65 too early to think about. especially with 4.3k life and cloak and savagery wont work.you need atleast 5-6k life pool to get a savage hit and leech back your life.also i think you havent done uber lab to get cloak in savagery thats what makes this build a facetanker.

"
Mhyklos wrote:
So basically this build is viable for uber contents.? I'm Also considerating about the possibility to use this build in party..so your Thoughts?

Yes i have done all the content without problems.

IGN:Fakelegend
Last edited by fakelegend on Aug 25, 2017, 7:42:06 AM
"
fakelegend wrote:
"
kyoshinrei wrote:

Tbh level 65 too early to think about. especially with 4.3k life and cloak and savagery wont work.you need atleast 5-6k life pool to get a savage hit and leech back your life.also i think you havent done uber lab to get cloak in savagery thats what makes this build a facetanker.

"
Mhyklos wrote:

Yes i have done all the content without problems.

Killed also the uber version of atziri and the shaper?
Videos in the guide > shaper https://youtu.be/6QzaSn4Qo4A
IGN:Fakelegend
Last edited by fakelegend on Aug 25, 2017, 7:51:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info