[3.0] Berserker Crit Dark Pact Optimised ClearSpeed/BossFights 1mil+ DPS/Defensive/Fast 7k+Life

"
skopetski wrote:
First of all great guide.

I'm running Arctic Armour, haste and Herard of Ice with a level 3 Enlighten. But I end up with only 72 mana. Which isn't enough to sustain/spam Dark Pact. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

get mana on some 2-3 pieces of gear.
I had that, and I still fired blanks sometimes. I never found it to really be a problem.
Picked up a level 4 enlighten, issue solved completely.
hi guys, i really wanna take my gear/build to the next level for end game bosses. any suggestions?

thank you. what can i use for upgrades say i have excess currency
IGN: Arcmaimed
So I just finished uber lab and what a chore that was. Does anyone else feel that Aspect of Carnage should be taken as the last ascendancy? I think uber lab would have been easier with Crave the Slaughter.

I finally found a balance by using vitality and speccing out of vaal pact for uber lab but it was still sketchy.

Now that I have all ascendancies the build is awesome.
made a few big changes today.

went for culling sword, so i can get rid of it from my shield charge, added lightning golem. and got lightning golem helm enchant. feels really good but only been doing beachhead. once i level up i will attempt shaper and uber atziri and report back.
"
Statusblue wrote:

went for culling sword, so i can get rid of it from my shield charge, added lightning golem. and got lightning golem helm enchant. feels really good but only been doing beachhead. once i level up i will attempt shaper and uber atziri and report back.

Good idea with the culling strike.looks damn expensive though. Cheaper to buy, corrupt and color yourself?
"
Statusblue wrote:

Culling strike corrupted sword is a good indeed but you should still get dark pact damage enchant on your helmet.quality culling strike gives attack speed to your shield charge so you can keep it,your golem will die anyway
IGN:Fakelegend
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
Statusblue wrote:

Good idea with the culling strike.looks damn expensive though. Cheaper to buy, corrupt and color yourself?

i was able to get it for 500 chaos. imo was worth it, colored cost 150 vaals and 150 chromes. ive actually attempted to vaal myself but failed on 15 tried and just quit lol.
Really a fun build !! Yes mana can be a issue,
saving up for a enlighten lvl 4.
Just want to say thank you for sharing the build with us!!
Any reason Inc Crit Strikes over Controlled Destruction?
It's a huuge dps difference swapping over to controlled.

I mean I know we use crit multiplier but it's still not constant.

I might be missing something?
"
veenarm wrote:
Any reason Inc Crit Strikes over Controlled Destruction?
It's a huuge dps difference swapping over to controlled.

I mean I know we use crit multiplier but it's still not constant.

I might be missing something?

we have %90 crit chance with diamond flask+inc crit strikes with alot of multiplier. also we shock enemies everytime we crit.controlled is pure damage and lowers our crit chance.
long story short its a crit build so i used inc crit.
IGN:Fakelegend

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info