[3.0] Berserker Crit Dark Pact Optimised ClearSpeed/BossFights 1mil+ DPS/Defensive/Fast 7k+Life

Hey thanks for the build guide, very helpful as a newer player.
So I farmed up currency on my first 2 characters RF/SRS but got bored of both. Have been browsing various DP builds and your's has caught my eye.
The first build I followed was optimized for Clear Speed and sacrificed some Boss capability. After playing around with it for a while migrated to your build, only issue is I can't seem to get the tooltip dps that you have. Not sure if it's because more of my damage is tied to crits?
Only major issues I have right now are bad resists with all of the unique equips (The crappy amulet I'm using is a stopgap until I fix those). Also I upgraded to a 6L and my unreserved mana seems to have gone down for 87 to like 64 or so which makes maintaining DP a pain in the ass, not sure why it went down. Are you still using the Devoto's helm? Was checking out the character screenshot and saw something else in the slot. Not sure if that's from before or a modification you made. Do you get your resists via Jewels? I grabbed my first HP/Spell Damage jewel the other day (Until I can afford better ones with more affixes) and need to get more nodes before I can grab 3 more, until then is my res going to suffer?
Not sure if there is something obvious in missing but any help would be appreciated.
Character name is : youMeAndDP, yea creative I know.
Last edited by neoseagull on Aug 27, 2017, 2:37:54 PM
"
fakelegend wrote:
"
danielkmx wrote:
Hey man can u check my items and tell me what i should focus on getting better? my damage is pretty good atm clearing t12 maps easly but i get 1 shoted on atziri and guardians for example. I can only use 2 auras atm because my enlight is level 1, so im using herald and artic armour, any advice would me appreciated, i bought the sword u suggested, but i cant make it 3 blue soc, wasted 300 chromatic and it didnt work lol, so i im using breath of the council atm. Thanks man, the build is pretty good so far

Your characters hidden in your profile. If you didnt know about how off coloring items with vorici ,here is a trick you can easly get 3 blue on your sword :) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbhCcWtarLg.

Didnt realise my char was hidden, thanks for the tip on vorichi i got the sword to 3 blue and now im using it, having a ok time clearing t15 maps, but a hard time against guardians :/ my damage is some what ok, but i die too easly, i will link my itens here, if u see anything wrong tell me please.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by danielkmx on Aug 27, 2017, 4:35:33 PM
"
neoseagull wrote:
Hey thanks for the build guide, very helpful as a newer player.
So I farmed up currency on my first 2 characters RF/SRS but got bored of both. Have been browsing various DP builds and your's has caught my eye.
The first build I followed was optimized for Clear Speed and sacrificed some Boss capability. After playing around with it for a while migrated to your build, only issue is I can't seem to get the tooltip dps that you have. Not sure if it's because more of my damage is tied to crits?
Only major issues I have right now are bad resists with all of the unique equips (The crappy amulet I'm using is a stopgap until I fix those). Also I upgraded to a 6L and my unreserved mana seems to have gone down for 87 to like 64 or so which makes maintaining DP a pain in the ass, not sure why it went down. Are you still using the Devoto's helm? Was checking out the character screenshot and saw something else in the slot. Not sure if that's from before or a modification you made. Do you get your resists via Jewels? I grabbed my first HP/Spell Damage jewel the other day (Until I can afford better ones with more affixes) and need to get more nodes before I can grab 3 more, until then is my res going to suffer?
Not sure if there is something obvious in missing but any help would be appreciated.
Character name is : youMeAndDP, yea creative I know.

Hello first of all on the picture i have skin transfer on so yes im still using the devoto's helm.i couldnt do it without it i have being slow :D .I checked your items and seeing void manipulation is just 14 level,your rings fine but imo remove all resist on vengeance turn diamond ring and add a bigger single resist.Your belt is kinda bad you could get a triple resist belt too they are not so expensive. For mana issue you could get some +mana rolls on your amulet or rings or get a few more levels.atm i have 76 mana left and i can use dp without a stop
Jewels yes im using Spell/area/chaos dmg+ %7 life + any resists. and atm i have even ele weakness cap resists.
For dps,are you using your harbinger minion? it gives your level 21 arcane surge so check your tooltip after.
+ you dont need a freeze potion with kaoms roots, remove burning is good.
IGN:Fakelegend
Last edited by fakelegend on Aug 27, 2017, 5:21:44 PM
Crafted 2x essence of envy diamond rings today and some jewels added in build. Minatour video added.
"
An end game dagger with these rolls= +%70 inc spell damage / %100+inc crit for spells / 1.6+ aps / adds lightning damage to spells / crit multiplier.

will it replace the sword or shield?
"
Sigosuuuu wrote:
"
An end game dagger with these rolls= +%70 inc spell damage / %100+inc crit for spells / 1.6+ aps / adds lightning damage to spells / crit multiplier.

will it replace the sword or shield?

Sword ofc, but its unlikely to get a item like this(atleast theres no in poe.trade).i think rippling thoughts beats all other weapons for now because of auto level 21 arcane surge.
"
fakelegend wrote:
Hello first of all on the picture i have skin transfer on so yes im still using the devoto's helm.i couldnt do it without it i have being slow :D .I checked your items and seeing void manipulation is just 14 level,your rings fine but imo remove all resist on vengeance turn diamond ring and add a bigger single resist.Your belt is kinda bad you could get a triple resist belt too they are not so expensive. For mana issue you could get some +mana rolls on your amulet or rings or get a few more levels.atm i have 76 mana left and i can use dp without a stop
Jewels yes im using Spell/area/chaos dmg+ %7 life + any resists. and atm i have even ele weakness cap resists.
For dps,are you using your harbinger minion? it gives your level 21 arcane surge so check your tooltip after.
+ you dont need a freeze potion with kaoms roots, remove burning is good.

Thanks for the response!
To address your points...
Harbinger Minion: Yes i make sure to use it always.
Belt: I spent just about all of my currency on gems/gear and sort of forgot about belt/rings/ammy. My goal is to get a tri res belt with 120+ life/Str, I have something else I found in my stash, I honestly can't remember which belt I have equipped now buts it's on my upgrade list.
Amulet: I don't know how to do the fancy linking thing but I got a new amulet, still need to sort out res but this one is nice for life/dps. I think
Rings: These are pretty bad still I would like to essence craft my own but not sure how to prioritize these on my upgrade order. Also what rings did you recommend as a base for the crafting? And did I want Life/crit/res on them I assume?
Void Manupulation: do the levels make a huge diff on this one? Unfortunately last build I used didn't have this one so I'm in the process of leveling it but I'll get it to 21/20 soon enough I hope
Flask: thanks I totally forgot about the freeze, haven't looked at my flasks in a while.

For now I had to swap Devoto's out for my old tri res helm with DP aoe enchant on it, until I sort my res anyway.
I leveled up today after work also and fixed up my tree then grabbed another jewel slot so that will help, now I just need better jewels. Priority is to grab another slot in 2 levels. I may just need to grab 8% to all res on 2-3 jewels and that will help with my issues
Last edited by neoseagull on Aug 27, 2017, 10:58:46 PM
On Path of Building I am unable to have Arcane Surge show up under 'Aura and Buff Skills' in the Calcs page, but yours has it there.

Any idea on how to enable it?
"
Jiunn wrote:
On Path of Building I am unable to have Arcane Surge show up under 'Aura and Buff Skills' in the Calcs page, but yours has it there.

Any idea on how to enable it?

Skills > add arcane surge lvl 21 on any socket
What flask are you using and what gems do you need for bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info