[3.0] Berserker Crit Dark Pact Optimised ClearSpeed/BossFights 1mil+ DPS/Defensive/Fast 7k+Life

Hey man can u check my items and tell me what i should focus on getting better? my damage is pretty good atm clearing t12 maps easly but i get 1 shoted on atziri and guardians for example. I can only use 2 auras atm because my enlight is level 1, so im using herald and artic armour, any advice would me appreciated, i bought the sword u suggested, but i cant make it 3 blue soc, wasted 300 chromatic and it didnt work lol, so i im using breath of the council atm. Thanks man, the build is pretty good so far
"
danielkmx wrote:
Hey man can u check my items and tell me what i should focus on getting better? my damage is pretty good atm clearing t12 maps easly but i get 1 shoted on atziri and guardians for example. I can only use 2 auras atm because my enlight is level 1, so im using herald and artic armour, any advice would me appreciated, i bought the sword u suggested, but i cant make it 3 blue soc, wasted 300 chromatic and it didnt work lol, so i im using breath of the council atm. Thanks man, the build is pretty good so far

Your characters hidden in your profile. If you didnt know about how off coloring items with vorici ,here is a trick you can easly get 3 blue on your sword :) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbhCcWtarLg.
IGN:Fakelegend
"
fakelegend wrote:
You will feel way more comfortable after you done with all labs especially with cloak in savagery.Im glad you liked it. have fun and good luck with the drops.

Just done it at level 80, not much issues except traps ( vaal pact is a pain ) but Izaro was a breeze.
Drops has been good so far.

Baron / 6L chest / Belly annnddd a void battery two mins ago. Never happened in 4 years playing PoE to get so much drops actualy :D Did you buffed my account ?

How many essene of scorn did you used to craft your shield ?
Hf :)
Tbh i failed a lot on uber lab cuz im suck at lab and vaal pact makes it worse :D . so what i did was respect vaal pact till izarro then pick it up again for boss fight lul.
i just bought my shield from poe.trade for 1ex i think.
Last edited by fakelegend on Aug 24, 2017, 7:02:55 PM
Any stat priorities for jewels except life ?
Hf :)
Nice Build man,
having a lot of fun with it, lvl 88 currently in HSC.
Damage, clear speed and survivability are pretty good so far, gotta get that lab enchantment tho..
PoB says that i`ve got like 50% percent of the effective dmg linked in your PoB link and i was wondering if you could please look at my character amd could point out some obvious improvements my scrub self isnt able to see( besides helmet enchant and 20/20 Gems).

Pastebin of my Character for PoB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/4vqXUMAd

Tyvm:)
"
TheGrammaton wrote:

Nice items bro, you should definetaly get yourself a Essence of Instanity crafted gloves to boost your shield charge speed it feels good.
"
Ghostm3n wrote:
Nice Build man,
Damage, clear speed and survivability are pretty good so far, gotta get that lab enchantment tho..
PoB says that i`ve got like 50% percent of the effective dmg linked in your PoB link and i was wondering if you could please look at my character amd could point out some obvious improvements my scrub self isnt able to see( besides helmet enchant and 20/20 Gems).

Spoiler

Hi man im not sure this is what you asked but on the configuration menu click on the power charges since we are getting those easly.
And click on the Is enemy shocked? Because our weapon has flat lightning damage on it and we are a crit build so we can shock enemies anytime :) this will boost your dps 1m+ in PoB

@Heli0nix For jewels %7 maximum life + chaos/spell/area damage is priority. last roll could be Crit multiplier for spells or resistances.
Last edited by fakelegend on Aug 24, 2017, 8:19:44 PM
"
fakelegend wrote:
"
Ghostm3n wrote:
Nice Build man,

Spoiler

Hi man im not sure this is what you asked but on the configuration menu click on the power charges since we are getting those easly.
And click on the Is enemy shocked? Because our weapon has flat lightning damage on it and we are a crit build so we can shock enemies anytime :) this will boos your dps 1m+ in PoB

Ty, quite new to PoB so I appreciate the advice, thx for helping me out there!:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info