Wanna see what type of loot you get by killing a T16 boss?

Crossing 10 pages and nobody commented on how lame her character looks.

A zerker running around with two candles in a t16, pfffs.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Congrats on the 40/40.

I don't know what else is going on in the rest of the thread but I'm feeling a lot more sympathetic to the OP from that "Game is to easy." thread.

I'm guessing none of the rares turned out to be all that great either?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Op go back to Diablo 3. There is plenty of loot there..

And btw.. tier 16 maps are nothing special.. Atziri/Shaper. Uber lab.. Thats the endgame. Not shitty 16 maps..
"
Op go back to Diablo 3. There is plenty of loot there..

lol clearly you dont know I_NO
I dont see any any key!
What's with all the hostility? I just don't get it. I_NO plays the game like we all do. Wanna prove you're better, do it in the real world. And I say that with love, not hate. :)

**Wisdom is greater than skill. You can only get wisdom from experience. Just sayin'. :)
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Aug 21, 2017, 6:59:47 PM
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
What's with all the hostility? I just don't get it. I_NO plays the game like we all do. Wanna prove you're better, do it in the real world. And I say that with love, not hate. :)

people greet most everything with hostility round here
I dont see any any key!
"

people greet most everything with hostility round here

I know. :( Won't ever stop me from trying to change that though. :)
I think it's cute you consider parts of this thread hostile.

I_NO is like laughing and rubbing her hands maniacally while eating crisps and reading this thread, ain't nothing hostile here.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : support shouldn't have deleted that, i care no fucks about baseless slander.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Aug 21, 2017, 7:23:51 PM
The fun part is that years ago when all the mongos were crying (here) about D3 being a game where you're only a gold farmer I pointed out it was the same here.

Got white-knighted obviously.

Nowadays it's actually better and look at what we're getting still. Horse-shit.

Why? Because GGG doesn't give a fk about fun, they don't want you to succeed in any way so we're farming currencies (gold) almost exclusively.

When people optimizing farming methods and builds stop picking up items, you know there's a B I G problem. Especially so in an ARPG.

Well the newbies are still in discovery mode. Wait for them to be here for 1-2 years and see how hard GGG shits on them. This is gonna be fun. ,/popcorn
Wish my last post would've stood. Not a fan of people like that. Makes our species look sad and weak. :(

*Even the "edit" shows this. :( And if "things that actually happened" fall under your criteria for "baseless slander"....you could be a lawyer or a judge with that crazy interpretation of fact.
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Aug 21, 2017, 7:42:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info