Wanna see what type of loot you get by killing a T16 boss?

The Hound: stop whingeing!
"
BigMac_McD wrote:
The Hound: stop whingeing!

No I want better loot or buff it back to it's original state.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Antaiseito wrote:

Improving risk/reward for bosses is all well and good (haven't made it to endgame this league)

But you feel qualified to comment on it. Good god. Every level 68 Marauder thinks he knows how the end game works or should work. :)

Nah, i didn't comment on Endgame bosses, that's why i specifically mentioned i'm not there yet. The sentence was meant to imply that i do NOT try to say keep it as it is, since i'm not qualified to comment on it.
Just that Garena race SSF + Perandus + extra IIQ/IIR sounds very unhealthy for a non-race version of the game and thus i don't think you are qualified for commenting on the topic either ;)

E: could have left out the D3 part, that's true.
Last edited by Antaiseito on Aug 23, 2017, 4:59:42 AM

Try this one. No problem!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Aug 23, 2017, 6:27:24 AM
Tier 16 maps should be buffed alot dropwise. At the moment it is not worth the effort/speed to run them.

It's much better to fast run, tier 12-13-14 maps( Both xp and dropwise)
"

See there you go you're sugar coating shit.

No. More like you are shit coating stuff.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"Go play a completely different game with more loot drops" is not a valid response to criticising the niggardly nature of PoE's toughest enemies. It is insulting, in fact, on all fronts.

It insults the person making the criticism by attempting to reposition their feedback as merely whining.

The problem isn't "criticising" the drops of T16 bosses. You can criticize that. You can think it needs buffs. I certainly do.

The problem comes in the fact that the picture used in the OP as an example of the lackluster drops is a LIE. It is an instance in which the boss was killed, then the good drops were picked up, THEN the picture was taken.

Meaning that I_NO is lying, and using intentionally disingenuous "examples" of the problem to make her case. This is the definition of whining, and it actually only makes the problem worse because people can use it as a counter-example to any legitimate complaint.
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"Go play a completely different game with more loot drops" is not a valid response to criticising the niggardly nature of PoE's toughest enemies. It is insulting, in fact, on all fronts.

It insults the person making the criticism by attempting to reposition their feedback as merely whining.

The problem isn't "criticising" the drops of T16 bosses. You can criticize that. You can think it needs buffs. I certainly do.

The problem comes in the fact that the picture used in the OP as an example of the lackluster drops is a LIE. It is an instance in which the boss was killed, then the good drops were picked up, THEN the picture was taken.

Meaning that I_NO is lying, and using intentionally disingenuous "examples" of the problem to make her case. This is the definition of whining, and it actually only makes the problem worse because people can use it as a counter-example to any legitimate complaint.

I dont see any any key!
i feel like i lost some braincells just reading the first 2 pages.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info