Wanna see what type of loot you get by killing a T16 boss?

"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
"
X1Z1 wrote:
I_NO, do you have a response or not? Are you just going to ignore valid points and never admit that you are wrong?

What are you mad now? Entire point is that shit loot is shit that was the point what the fuck are you going to do?

Absolutely nothing. You didn't prove shit you're sugar coating shit that's all I know

Stay small.

I pointed out that Guardian loot isn't as bad as you made it out to be. It's actually pretty good and worth farming. You used that as your main example to make your point. This makes you wrong. I just wanted to know if you were going to admit that or not. Now that i know that you won't i won't bother you again.

Small people are the ones who never admit that they are wrong. Even when they very clearly are wrong. Instead they yell and try to insult. That's you.

I dont really care on the little personal debate.

But how you plan to "point out" someone else opinion like he/she says it bad you say is good.

Now if you really going to claim that the t16 boss got the best drops right now out there and should not be changed, looked at or fixed, It should actually be nerfed on how good it is.

Damm I would like a link to the game you playing
Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
"
noheal wrote:

But how you plan to "point out" someone else opinion like he/she says it bad you say is good.

Now if you really going to claim that the t16 boss got the best drops right now out there and should not be changed, looked at or fixed, It should actually be nerfed on how good it is.

She didn't just say that it's not good enough. She says that it's garbage, dog shit. Are fragments really that bad of a drop that you just might as well throw them away? How many people share that opinion do you think? That's a ridiculous opinion and that should be pointed out.

If your character is good enough to clear a t16 map at a decent speed, you can sell the fragment and buy another t16 map. You don't even need to roll maps and sextant in Harbinger to sustain the highest tier maps. You can run t16s as much as you want for free. Seems good enough to me. I don't know about buffs or nerfs, but it's not as bad as OP makes it out to be. That's all i'm trying to say.
what a glorious celebration
I dont see any any key!
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
noheal wrote:

She didn't just say that it's not good enough. She says that it's garbage, dog shit. Are fragments really that bad of a drop that you just might as well throw them away? How many people share that opinion do you think? That's a ridiculous opinion and that should be pointed out.

If your character is good enough to clear a t16 map at a decent speed, you can sell the fragment and buy another t16 map. You don't even need to roll maps and sextant in Harbinger to sustain the highest tier maps. You can run t16s as much as you want for free. Seems good enough to me. I don't know about buffs or nerfs, but it's not as bad as OP makes it out to be. That's all i'm trying to say.
you are wrong. Fragmemt are cheaper than T16 map. So you are loosing currency if it doesn't drop good loot.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
noheal wrote:

Thank you for the answer but you seem a litlte confuse Regarless of how you feel about her/him still is a opinion based topic (since no one shared data, rarity quant a full party setup, went into detail what droped, map rolls) is all on personal point of views

she/him took a SS shared the loot and pointed out, it wasent ok to his/her standarts (maybe went a litle extra maybe it was fare). Cool

You seem to point out you LOVE the current drops, the way they are, how they are setup perfect (maybe there are levels were you are just ok whit the drops but dont share the way he/she went about it). Cool

Now the only problem I notice is that you find this 2 arguments to be counters to each other and one of the 2 needs to be right, when both are opinions

I do believe is a little ridiculous

Now here is my question: dont you think is a little ridiculous to claim there is no change possible to the current loot system t16 maps or any example you want to use.

But being polite about it the current drops are quite bad, the best use for guardian maps is selling the portals. That should be a red flag right there.

Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
"
noheal wrote:

Thank you for the answer but you seem a litlte confuse Regarless of how you feel about her/him still is a opinion based topic (since no one shared data, rarity quant a full party setup, went into detail what droped, map rolls) is all on personal point of views

she/him took a SS shared the loot and pointed out, it wasent ok to his/her standarts (maybe went a litle extra maybe it was fare). Cool

You seem to point out you LOVE the current drops, the way they are, how they are setup perfect (maybe there are levels were you are just ok whit the drops but dont share the way he/she went about it). Cool

Now the only problem I notice is that you find this 2 arguments to be counters to each other and one of the 2 needs to be right, when both are opinions

Now here is my question: dont you think is a little ridiculous to claim there is no change possible to the current loot system t16 maps or any example you want to use.

But being polite about it the current drops are quite bad, the best use for guardian maps is selling the portals. That should be a red flag right there.

She went more than a little extra. Calling a guaranteed 6c drop on a 6c map dog shit is ridiculous. If she were to say that guardian drops were lacking, that would be completely different, that would be a valid opinion.

I never said that i loved t16 drops, i said that it was good enough. I don't care if they improve em or not. If i could do t16s deathless, i'd be running them all day, but i'm still leveling so i stick to tier 15 and below for now.

I'm not sure if understand your question but i'll try to answer. Sure, change is possible, and i would love more loot, who wouldn't. But whether that would be good overall for the game, i don't know. I don't have the numbers. All i know is that it seems good enough the way it is right now, at least in t16s. Tier 15 and below is a different story, especially with the increased boss hp. That's what OP should have used as an example imho. Right now, i'm thinking about not even running those bosses anymore, it just takes too much times and i hardly ever get anything decent.
"
Kastmar wrote:
you are wrong. Fragmemt are cheaper than T16 map. So you are loosing currency if it doesn't drop good loot.

Nope. They cost the same. Phoenix frags are actually worth more than the map. This is in Harbinger SC.

But even if you drop by like 1c to sell your frag faster, that's still hardly anything. I usually get at least 1-3 chaos per map in currency, not counting gear and maps.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

Nope. They cost the same. Phoenix frags are actually worth more than the map. This is in Harbinger SC.

But even if you drop by like 1c to sell your frag faster, that's still hardly anything. I usually get at least 1-3 chaos per map in currency, not counting gear and maps.
here on standard is T16 map worth 23-25c. Fragment around 17-18c
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
noheal wrote:

She went more than a little extra. Calling a guaranteed 6c drop on a 6c map dog shit is ridiculous. If she were to say that guardian drops were lacking, that would be completely different, that would be a valid opinion.

I never said that i loved t16 drops, i said that it was good enough. I don't care if they improve em or not. If i could do t16s deathless, i'd be running them all day, but i'm still leveling so i stick to tier 15 and below for now.

I'm not sure if understand your question but i'll try to answer. Sure, change is possible, and i would love more loot, who wouldn't. But whether that would be good overall for the game, i don't know. I don't have the numbers. All i know is that it seems good enough the way it is right now, at least in t16s. Tier 15 and below is a different story, especially with the increased boss hp. That's what OP should have used as an example imho. Right now, i'm thinking about not even running those bosses anymore, it just takes too much times and i hardly ever get anything decent.

See there you go you're sugar coating shit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

here on standard is T16 map worth 23-25c. Fragment around 17-18c

dude gross
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info