Wanna see what type of loot you get by killing a T16 boss?

"
TenHitsofLSD wrote:
"
Kechop wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
lol you dident quit that long ago

I see that breech supporter pack lol

i always played very little on and off after my first 2 years of binging nothing but poe when it was in its babyshoes. i was hoping for higher maptiers this GRANDUH EXPANDU but was sort of let down by GGG and gutting lots of builds such as melee CIs , ES , POZBleed you name it - i dont have it in me to reinvent my playstyle or be forced to play cookiecutter every new league just to be viable. maybe my views have shifted from what i envisioned poe to be , maybe GGG has more fixes and finetuning coming up but after atziri release the game has become worse imho with less versatility available and forced slowing down mapping , bosses , while ALSO removing loot and a league where you pick up fragments of currencies.

maybe im salty , maybe im just tired of being taken advantage of by a company that preaches versatility and manages to cut its own limbs every major update.

I've played off and on since beta and I always come to the forums to see the OP trying to prove something to everybody lmao, you'd think after so many years opinions of strangers on the internet wouldn't matter so much to her, but I guess some people just don't get the attention they need in real life hahahaha like step away from the screen for a minute yo lol

its not easy being the last of your kind
I dont see any any key!
"
Kechop wrote:
eh I_NO has always been like this , just dont take xim/xer/her/him/them seriously its energy wasted , trust me i´ve tried getting to know the person behind the monitor but gave up after years of casually trying to talk to the actual person not pretending to be something theyre not and everytime i did step out of line i´ve got insta{removed by support] while his/xer/xim/flimflam posts full of insults and swearwords were left up for days.

So for years he's insulting everyone on forum and didn't get forums banned yet ??

For such a great game this is really low to be the slave or some random moron disrespectuf towards 99% of the playerbase.

Disgusting shit in my opinion, he should really play on the new chinese servers would fit better in.

How many $ you need to give ggg to be able to insult everyone and being a complete prick on the forum, or is it just the state of the forum we can all insult each other ?
"
EzBreesy wrote:
"
Kechop wrote:
eh I_NO has always been like this , just dont take xim/xer/her/him/them seriously its energy wasted , trust me i´ve tried getting to know the person behind the monitor but gave up after years of casually trying to talk to the actual person not pretending to be something theyre not and everytime i did step out of line i´ve got insta{removed by support] while his/xer/xim/flimflam posts full of insults and swearwords were left up for days.

So for years he's insulting everyone on forum and didn't get forums banned yet ??

For such a great game this is really low to be the slave or some random moron disrespectuf towards 99% of the playerbase.

Disgusting shit in my opinion, he should really play on the new chinese servers would fit better in.

How many $ you need to give ggg to be able to insult everyone and being a complete prick on the forum, or is it just the state of the forum we can all insult each other ?

she....
I dont see any any key!
I've seen a lot of I_NO's posts over the years. I_NO can insult me any time. :)
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
I've seen a lot of I_NO's posts over the years. I_NO can insult me any time. :)

this guy gets it

I agree, your not a real forum member until you have been on the receiving end of some dino rage
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

she....

Only if there is a pic.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
EzBreesy wrote:
"
Kechop wrote:

she....

Yeah "she" so maybe moderator will excuse his behavior is it the strategy ?

I don't know who it is but a PUNK and I've been the #1 troll on some other forum games, the most hated and cheered players at the same time, created 24 pages thread in few hours but never have I needed to use such low behavior and insults.

It isn't even trolling, just disgusting shit.

The money I pay and tons of players is wasted to pay get extra forum moderators because of person like it.
shes proved it many times over...

and you would know as much if you were around back in the day

I dident believe it either at first
I dont see any any key!
Unless you really know the person and why they do what they do you're just assuming what you want. I_NO is crude, yes, but from my forum visits over the last 4 years has shown more good than bad. Not defending I_NO, don't know he/she, just from the posts. I_No is a good gamer as far as I can see. Might lack some social nuances, but he/she makes up for it in helping other players.

Could be wrong, but that's the impression I get of I_NO. :)
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
Unless you really know the person and why they do what they do you're just assuming what you want. I_NO is crude, yes, but from my forum visits over the last 4 years has shown more good than bad. Not defending I_NO, don't know he/she, just from the posts. I_No is a good gamer as far as I can see. Might lack some social nuances, but he/she makes up for it in helping other players.

Could be wrong, but that's the impression I get of I_NO. :)

well being the last of ones species can cause mental issues
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info