Wanna see what type of loot you get by killing a T16 boss?

"
well being the last of ones species can cause mental issues

Not sure I get your meaning.
"
k1rage wrote:
shes proved it many times over...

and you would know as much if you were around back in the day

I dident believe it either at first

Where is this proof?
The "proof" is all of us that have read I_No's posts. Just saw he/she joined on Day 1 of open beta, like I did. :) Go read I_NO's posts, that's the proof. :)
"
EzBreesy wrote:
"
Kechop wrote:
eh I_NO has always been like this , just dont take xim/xer/her/him/them seriously its energy wasted , trust me i´ve tried getting to know the person behind the monitor but gave up after years of casually trying to talk to the actual person not pretending to be something theyre not and everytime i did step out of line i´ve got insta{removed by support] while his/xer/xim/flimflam posts full of insults and swearwords were left up for days.

So for years he's insulting everyone on forum and didn't get forums banned yet ??

For such a great game this is really low to be the slave or some random moron disrespectuf towards 99% of the playerbase.

Disgusting shit in my opinion, he should really play on the new chinese servers would fit better in.

How many $ you need to give ggg to be able to insult everyone and being a complete prick on the forum, or is it just the state of the forum we can all insult each other ?

pretty much that in a nutshell , charan was the first one of the fallen forum angels to recover from all the money he wasted on this company that does nothing about BADNONOWORDMT while simoultaneously nerfing every way possible to obtain currency and items outside of poe.trade.

thonkgendimensionportal.jpg

i leave the rest up to you to interpret.
Dammit, lol. Now you got me defending I_NO.

I_NO has been a very welcome addition to these forums over the years; for me anyway. Period. :)
Ahaha, lacking some social nuances. That's actually hilarious!
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
Ahaha, lacking some social nuances. That's actually hilarious!

Wasn't meant to be mean or anything of the sort, just the truth as I see it.

**I've been called "brutally honest" most of my life, I'm just as crude if not more so, lol. :) Honesty isn't bad, just hard to accept for some people.
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Aug 21, 2017, 6:34:16 PM
Oh it is true alright, don't worry about it.
The way I_NO dishes out, it definitely needs some sort of thick skin.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
"
well being the last of ones species can cause mental issues

Not sure I get your meaning.

she also claims to be a T-rex

here is her latest sighting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTZJWn6TMvg
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Aug 21, 2017, 6:53:44 PM
k1rage, LMFAO. :) Did not know that.

For the record, in case it isn't clear....I like I_NO, has done a lot for the community, just by being here. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info