[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
tainium wrote:
"
Ncaxtech44 wrote:
...I had a carnage heart drop in lab and was wondering if its any good for this build. Stats are nice minus not having hp.....
Yes. For Sunder, not EQ.

I am using sunder still. Thanks
Need to ask my friend told me to use immortal call and i wounder is that so good to this build when im stacking charges ???
thanks 4 thread
Last edited by Dipsomania on Jan 1, 2018, 4:36:26 PM
"
KCmagic wrote:
Need to ask my friend told me to use immortal call and i wounder is that so good to this build when im stacking charges ???

Don't use IC - it can get you in trouble...
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jan 1, 2018, 5:09:42 PM
At the moment I'm testing with different blood rage gems regarding the effect duration and attack speed difference.

But even with lvl 1 blood rage gem and 3 frenzy charges up to almost all time you got like 3 attacks per second - 0,33s attack time vs 0,37s skill duration. That means I get the aftershock effect from earthquake just every second hit ...

On the other side the life leech and attack bonus from blood rage/frenzy charges seem pretty nice.
Can't really make out which way is better to play for maxing out dmg/being safe (with blood rage or without it like you do in your videos).
Any suggestions?
Doing it with this gear:

Last edited by rabbi_himself on Jan 2, 2018, 4:12:55 AM
"
rabbi_himself wrote:
At the moment I'm testing with different blood rage gems regarding the effect duration and attack speed difference.

But even with lvl 1 blood rage gem and 3 frenzy charges up to almost all time you got like 3 attacks per second - 0,33s attack time vs 0,37s skill duration. That means I get the aftershock effect from earthquake just every second hit ...

Im using swift affliction to get eq duration down to .25. Im also stacking attack speed to try and get as close as possible to that.
So wich gem do you swap to put in swift affliction because i have the same problem of attack speed on bloodrage. does the dps drop by a lot if you swap out the gem you are suggesting to swap out?
maybe maim support? and get the warchief do the MAIMING on bosses?
Hi, I'm a new player and i'm wondering if you can also play this build with other skills? like molten strike and cyclone? would they preform the same or worse?

basically what i'm asking if you could run such a regen build on other skills and still do bosses?

(i love your regen build, but i kinda like molten strike and cyclone)
Last edited by Visione on Jan 2, 2018, 7:49:45 AM
"
vitiaz95 wrote:
So wich gem do you swap to put in swift affliction because i have the same problem of attack speed on bloodrage. does the dps drop by a lot if you swap out the gem you are suggesting to swap out?

I'm throwing aside the int gems and stacking bleed.

Edit:
Also, the new elder mods are fucking amazing (too bad for that flat cold dmg, I wish it was phys)
Last edited by H3avyM3tal on Jan 2, 2018, 2:45:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info