[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

99prosorc, if we add swift affliction we can reduce eq active time to .25 sec. Do you think stacking attack speed with that a valid route? Or is just leaving it at .36 sec and using CE much better?
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hello all,

Thx for your advice, I already switched out some flasks.
I try to follow your explanation and keep up the endurance charges and buy the amulet, which gives more endurance charges. Thx for your in deepth analysis.

Also a new weapon like 5 link atziris disfavour would also boost my dps a lot or?
And what does 26/6 mean for the jewels?

Atziri Disfavor is pretty expensive (8 EX last I checked or more--and that is just for one that is a 1-2 link). I don't own one myself, but its probably a pretty big upgrade. That being said, I am doing uber labs and up to t13 maps (farthest I've gotten ingame) with the same 5-link axe you have and the author says he did T15/16 maps with it as well.

The 26/6 is a reference to this link (for abyss league--author's is for standard):
http://poe.trade/search/akusikomooturi
You want the "sum" of Physical/Melee/Axe/2-Handed damage to be 26 and Attack Speed(AS), 2-H AS, Axe AS sum to be 6. (in other words a gem with 10% Phys Dmg, 5% Melee Dmg, 15% axe damage has a "sum" of 30). They are modifiers in the poe.trade search towards the bottom. Instead of 26 in poe.trade search, (running about 30c right now) try 20 or 24. Play around to get into your 'budget'

The numbers are just before the 'Misc' section of search.
Last edited by crazyscientist592 on Dec 30, 2017, 4:46:05 PM
So question--anyone else have trouble with Atziri using this build? I can't quite seem to get her with this build. Getting in close is a problem with the flameblasts/spear in the 'split phase' where she splits in 4. I don't have a ton of experience with fighting her, only a RF totem build where i just dropped totems and ran around avoiding the 'stuff'
Thx @crazyscientist592 for your help

This guide and build is really amazing.
I always made the mistake to face tank itzaro with 1 endurance charge.
But with 7 now its easy to face tank :)

I think atziri's disfavour is a huge dps boost.
But for that I need to run a loot uber labs or have good luck with the drops.

Much appreciate your help thx.
Hello , i'm coming here for some help as obviously i'm doing stuff wrong , you can check my build but i'm pretty sure i f**ed up quite a few things , even then , my hp is around 5000 and dps is only on 32k buffed by herald/hatred which is not even allowing me to do uber lab as i nearly get 1 shot by every mechanic , my dps being so low is really not helping and i think i should be doing more at level 85 , any advice please ?

Gear i'm using :

I can also take advices for my build as i think i really messed it up

I also dont have anywhere near 20k-21k armor as it says on the build , i'm barely on 12k... I'm also only on tier 8 maps atm as i'm not getting really good tier upgrades

Thanks a lot and happy new year in advance !
Last edited by Townies on Dec 30, 2017, 11:07:02 PM
"
Townies wrote:
Hello , i'm coming here for some help as obviously i'm doing stuff wrong , you can check my build but i'm pretty sure i f**ed up quite a few things , even then , my hp is around 5000 and dps is only on 32k buffed by herald/hatred which is not even allowing me to do uber lab as i nearly get 1 shot by every mechanic , my dps being so low is really not helping and i think i should be doing more at level 85 , any advice please ?

I also dont have anywhere near 20k-21k armor as it says on the build , i'm barely on 12k... I'm also only on tier 8 maps atm as i'm not getting really good tier upgrades

You took unwavering stance instead of iron reflexs (you are already stun immune thanks to ascendancy). That alone will give you 4k more to armor alone.
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
"
Townies wrote:

You took unwavering stance instead of iron reflexs (you are already stun immune thanks to ascendancy). That alone will give you 4k more to armor alone.

Yep sitting on 17k armor now which is already better , thanks for the advice !
Last edited by Townies on Dec 31, 2017, 7:28:16 AM
First off, thank you for a solid build.

I had a carnage heart drop in lab and was wondering if its any good for this build. Stats are nice minus not having hp.

Secondly I am currently still using a 2h mace, Kongors, while i save up for atziri. Would it be better damage wise to switch to 2h axe now to a hezmana? I feel plenty tank but in tier 11 maps I'm feeling that my damage is falling behind a bit. Feel free to check my character out.
"
Ncaxtech44 wrote:
...I had a carnage heart drop in lab and was wondering if its any good for this build. Stats are nice minus not having hp.....
Yes. For Sunder, not EQ.

"
Ncaxtech44 wrote:
...Secondly I am currently still using a 2h mace, Kongors, while i save up for atziri. Would it be better damage wise to switch to 2h axe now to a hezmana? I feel plenty tank but in tier 11 maps I'm feeling that my damage is falling behind a bit. Feel free to check my character out.
You can get a comparable or better PDPS Hezmana for pretty cheap now. The added leech is nice.
Last edited by tainium on Dec 31, 2017, 3:59:48 PM
"
So question--anyone else have trouble with Atziri using this build? I can't quite seem to get her with this build. Getting in close is a problem with the flameblasts/spear in the 'split phase' where she splits in 4. I don't have a ton of experience with fighting her, only a RF totem build where i just dropped totems and ran around avoiding the 'stuff'
Any luck? I think I'll try her with this build sometime this week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info