[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

I see using Vulnerability in your videos but dont see it on your bars. It isnt part of a CWDT or COH link. How do you throw that out there?

Great build.
First, you rock for sharing this build. Truly fun gameplay after using a warchief only build.

Now though, my noob question. I got a Death Oath armor with such helpful stats. Boosted my armor up over 19k, life, etc, but that 450 chaos dmg taken for 3 seconds.. I've had some touch and go moments already. Is it pretty much unusable in this build?

Death's Oath
Astral Plate
Quality: +20%
Armour: (2133 to 2417)
Requires Level 62, 180 Str
5% reduced Movement Speed (Hidden)
+(8-12)% to all Elemental Resistances
Grants Level 20 Death Aura Skill
+(40-50) to all Attributes
(10-15)% increased Attack Speed
(180-220)% increased Armour
+(60-70) to maximum Life
1% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
You take 450 Chaos Damage per second for 3 seconds on Kill
Gore Footprints

Any input appreciated and thanks again
Last edited by lootmonger on Dec 24, 2017, 10:13:19 AM
I don't understand, why is Starkonja better then Devoto's for this build? Is it the extra evasion -> armor at low life, and the +life being better then the -phys damage and extra offense? Or just that devoto's is a bit more expensive?
"
Coriolis wrote:
I don't understand, why is Starkonja better then Devoto's for this build? Is it the extra evasion -> armor at low life, and the +life being better then the -phys damage and extra offense? Or just that devoto's is a bit more expensive?

Devoto's is also fine - you don't really benefit from movement speed, because you're supposed to use leap ;)

I prefer Starkonja, because of the 100 life.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Coriolis wrote:

Devoto's is also fine - you don't really benefit from movement speed, because you're supposed to use leap ;)

Can you explain Vulnerability? I see you putting it on monsters, but do not see it on your bars in that video. Do you have some sort of cast enabled that is not on the bars? I dont see an auto cast (Curse on Hit///Cast When Damage Taken) linked to it.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Coriolis wrote:

Is starkonja better then any rare helmet with 100llife / res? Cant rly see why
hey guys. so i wanted to ask about the amulet. how important is warpedtime on the build? i dont see anyone using it other than creactor. please reply more detailed answer. ty in advance and happy holydays
also have a question about CWDT. what is the optimal lvl for cwdt? i mean we are tanks. we can take a little more punishment for the sake of upgrading enfeeble?
Hmmm im loocking at the movie when you do tha uber lab and you got like 21000 armor and you get an 90% reduktion of that. on my gear ill get 22000 armor but only like 73% reduktion cant find what you have that i dont =)

Love KCmagic
"
KCmagic80 wrote:
Hmmm im loocking at the movie when you do tha uber lab and you got like 21000 armor and you get an 90% reduktion of that. on my gear ill get 22000 armor but only like 73% reduktion cant find what you have that i dont =)

Love KCmagic

Maybe you're missing on some endurance charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info