[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
The attack speed would be nice, poe wiki is still not working correctly, how much will give a lvl7 Golem? (my cwtd is lvl5)

Atm I use temp. chains, enfeeble and vulnerabilty....

Curse limit 1?

Not sure what you mean. I wanted to know how much attack speed a lvl 7 golem will give :D
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
The attack speed would be nice, poe wiki is still not working correctly, how much will give a lvl7 Golem? (my cwtd is lvl5)

Curse limit 1?

Not sure what you mean. I wanted to know how much attack speed a lvl 7 golem will give :D

"
Mekrat wrote:
This is my current set up using a 500pds Mace atm cause Disfavor is way to expensive!!!!

Let me know what I should upgrade!!!

And when would going to EQ be more beneficial...I am currently 75 with 5.5k hp and full buffs//pots 61k Sunder.

"
Shambigous wrote:
This is my current set up using a 500pds Mace atm cause Disfavor is way to expensive!!!!

Let me know what I should upgrade!!!

And when would going to EQ be more beneficial...I am currently 75 with 5.5k hp and full buffs//pots 61k Sunder.

2100ish armour body armour with life and res; helmet afterwards (Starkonja, Devoto, or a rare helmet with life and res; sunder enchant); steel ring with flat phys, life, res afterwards.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 22, 2017, 5:18:01 PM
To any armor skeptics out there: TLDR: This build needs 14K+ armor, just like the OP claims.

Most other builds don't care about armor. People often say armor is useless. So I didn't follow the advice of this build and skimped on armor a bit. I kept dying in Uber Lab until I changed from Unstoppable (movement) to Unbreakable (armor and stun). That immediately fixed my problems and I was able to do Uber Lab.
"
Shambigous wrote:
Very true. You could go with a <1c Marohi Erqi Karui Maul for one-hit dps on an EQ build. Super cheap due to its drawbacks but it hits like a truck. Anything heavier on a single hit gets you into the 5ex+ range.
"
99prosorc wrote:
2100ish armour...
Why don't we take "Armour Mastery" on the tree? Or perhaps "Soul of Steel".
Hi. I crafted me a 470dps rare axe in 18alts a regal and 2c bench craft. So i might give this build a try!!

One question tho. Sunder is the skill to go for all content? Or do u alk switch over to EQ when u have the helmet enchant and 20q les duration?
This build is amazing for the first time i reached lvl 90 on HC league thanks for sharing this build man
Is the fortify cluster on the tree redundant for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info