Nonsupporters of GGG and "3.0/Harbinger Sucks"

I've seen countless posts here from people bashing GGG so hard for a mediocre expansion, poor balance, bad artwork, don't know how to spend their money, etc. etc. etc.

But these same people are the ones who have never even bought a supporter pack. Why are you going to bash the developers of a game you've played 100% for free? You're practically just taking a product that a company had paid good money for, not financially supporting them at all, and then crying because you didn't like something they changed about the product.

GGG didn't even have to release a Harbinger league/supporter packs. They could've just released 3.0 alone and said "have fun while we work on the next league". You're getting a free damn expansion. Yet people are still complaining!
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2017, 4:40:05 PM
harbinger league sucks . /thread
I really love 3.0.

But yeah, Harbinger League is pretty bad.

I'm still gonna play it, but honestly if they took out all of the harbinger content and just made it like a diablo 2 ladder, it wouldn't be much different.

(I of course don't have as much supporter clout as Saltychipmunk, but hey, that vaal pack was over $100)
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 18, 2017, 2:53:50 PM
harbinger is pretty mediocre

I intend to continue to support GGG

I think they just put so much effort into 3.0 that the league diffident get a lot of work
I dont see any any key!
"
UglyStru wrote:

But these same people are the ones who have never even bought a supporter pack. Why are you going to bash the developers of a game you've played 100% for free?

You can't know that for sure, you can only assume that, except for those cases they are liberately admitting it, of course.

Not everyone is showing off the forum titles or even posting with the account the play with, some may only buy points directly...

Doesn't mean you may be right in many cases, though.
Because millennials. Or gamer mentality of entitlement. Or whatever you want to chalk it up to at any given moment in time. But yeah, OP, I agree.

Harbinger is lackluster, but it's just a league with challenges. I'm way more excited to be playing 3.0 right now... with challenges.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 18, 2017, 3:02:09 PM
Harbinger league was bad and the mtx was mediocre.
3.0 had no new content once you got past level 70.
My in game fps is far worse than pre 3.0.
No one remembers what patheons are or actually rotates them.
GGG trying to making pointless changes to the outrage of the community - specializing power/frenzy charges.

I was unimpressed with 3.0 as soon as the Foo trailer dropped and that has not changed. I've been playing since open beta and donated more money than I ever thought I would and I have never seen the game take such a down turn for the sake of profit rather than appeasing the hardcore gamers this game was originally meant to cater to. If 3.0 was meant as nothing for a cash grab but the money can be used for future expansions that add meaningful content, then so be it.

This entire expansion has added nothing meaningful to game for me.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Aug 18, 2017, 3:11:27 PM
buying shitty packs doesn´t mean people without em or just one bought aren´t supporting the game via stashtabs , currencytab , skinXfers , cases , you name it.
"
k1rage wrote:
harbinger is pretty mediocre

I intend to continue to support GGG

I think they just put so much effort into 3.0 that the league diffident get a lot of work

This!

It's exactly what i feel.
I just bring the truth!

"
Nephalim wrote:
My in game fps is far worse than pre 3.0.

On my gaming rig I don't notice this, but on my old laptop I use when traveling I do indeed notice the FPS drop as the game gets additional updates. Most noticeable was after 2.4 and Atlas. So this problem has been getting worse ever since 2.something, not just 3.0.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info