Path of Exile on Xbox One will Launch on August 24

"
menacegb wrote:
Does the game support acheivments? etc.

Just check the gamehub for PoE - 82 achievements and tracker for killed enemys, completed maps, time played and highest char-level.

i will just get a new pc instead have fun playing xbox XD
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
neato
"
menacegb wrote:
"
menacegb wrote:
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Honestly, strongly considering getting an Xbox one right now.

Oh one thing too....loot filters 😁?

Why? the Xbox has nothing new or unique. You already have and can play the same game. If anything the Xbox will be restricted more, no loot scripts, restricted trading,etc.

It will likely stay that way too. Scripts can't happen on console, and things like POE trade sites tend not to take off on console.

Could GGG officially add the same funtionality as scripts, maybe, but always best to assume no, imo.

Hi! Please allow me to shit on both arguments about there being no loot filters. We're also getting a trading system similar to what China has which may not be ass good as PoE trade sites but let's face it, it's a price-fixing cesspool anyway.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927295

Last edited by LucaExplo on Aug 20, 2017, 8:03:40 PM
Is it the 24th yet ?
Psalms of Moribund
I get that the PC version is way better, but at least a console can be mobile, I can take it with me. Can't really take my PC. This is why I think this is great! Also, gives PoE a new sense of adventure.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Hello,

I didn't want to create a new topic so I post it in here.

It's about the question whether PoE will launch on PS4 also.

Can the developer GGG _honestly_ answer this question like "Yes, in xx months" or "No, not at all"? I mean XBox is from Microsoft and the PC version is also Microsoft related. But PS4 is from Sony, so why would Microsoft want to half the revenues and so on?

If there is any official update on this topic, then let me know plz =)

KG
"
Atum84 wrote:
Hello,

Can the developer GGG _honestly_ answer this question like "Yes, in xx months" or "No, not at all"? I mean XBox is from Microsoft and the PC version is also Microsoft related. But PS4 is from Sony, so why would Microsoft want to half the revenues and so on?

KG

pc and xbox are similar to program for

ps4 doesn't have the same architecture, so no, it can't be on ps4.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Atum84 wrote:
Hello,

KG

In one of the early interviews around when X1 version was announced they were asked why the Xbox and not PS4. They answered that porting the game would hardly be any effort in comparison to the PS4, both in time and money. Didn't explicitly say no but one can guess that they're probably not willing to invest on a risky ROI.

"
Atum84 wrote:
Hello,

KG

Buy xbox one x and throw your ps4 where it belongs 😎

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info