Path of Exile on Xbox One will Launch on August 24

"
TrooperChunks wrote:
Also how long does it take to load zones? This may be the most important factor.

They actually.load in pretty decent for me using just the built-in xbox hdd. Probably 2x faster if you are running a ssd
"
Antidemon777 wrote:
Is there going to be a way to link my PC account so i can get my stash tabs and my cosmetics?

They already stated pc and Xbox will be separate. Meaning no linking ccounts and stash tabs and mtx won't transfer over
Im surprised this thread hasnt blown up
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
"
menacegb wrote:
Would be nice to get a list of things the game will have day one. Info is spread all over the place and not easy to tell if official or not.

Are we getting a special league day1? Is trading available day 1? Does the game support acheivments? etc.

yea that kind of answers would be nice
are we getting forum support titles from microsoft purchase.. :3 haha..
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Will you be including all the 3.0 bugs as DLC or will they be standard?
So...
Can we expect new voice lines for our exiles with Xobx release? For a better, whole campaign experience?
So many whiny intitled babies, they give the PC community a bad name.

I will be purchasing it, I really enjoyed the beta there is something to be said about relaxing on the sofa and playing my favourite game.

Good luck with the launch, hope it all goes smoothly.
Enjoyed the beta and looking forward to the main game...don't suppose there's much chance of keeping our beta character?...can anyone confirm that it'll be wiped ? Cheers
There's already a bit of confusion going on for people who searched for Path of Exile in the Xbox store. They're seeing only the $20 bundle show up. They think the game is $20 now. Nowhere does it say that the game is free. You guys need to fix that asap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info