Path of Exile on Xbox One will Launch on August 24

I am excited, but I wish there was more information than a 3 sentence paragraph about what to expect. Any difference in controls? How do you deal with targeting issues... trade still going to third party websites or not at all?

Will be introducing several xbox friends to this game but it's a big question mark at what it'll be like adapted.
Also how long does it take to load zones? This may be the most important factor.
"
TrooperChunks wrote:
I am excited, but I wish there was more information than a 3 sentence paragraph about what to expect. Any difference in controls? How do you deal with targeting issues... trade still going to third party websites or not at all?

Will be introducing several xbox friends to this game but it's a big question mark at what it'll be like adapted.

Trading will be through some sort of an open stash tab wich you can browse. The said it will be like in the chinese version or something like that.

Targeting can be tricky especially if you a skill wich needs clever placement.
Congratulations to the devs, good luck with the new platform!
to heck with your xbox version. inb4 comment removed
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
"
Bluntexile wrote:
WOAAAAH 8 pages of replies, half of which are negative, brilliant job GGG hahahaha 3:)
I'm sure you did your maths. Most of them is just you being a whiny fangirl on a game you haven't even supported lol.

Inb4 "wahhhhh wahhhh you can hide titles wahhhhhhh wahhhh''. Please, self-entitled whiners like you and all others love showing how much you've supported the game.

"WAAAAAAHHHHH WAHHHHH YOU SPENT RESOURCES ON CONSOLE WAHHH" say the kiddies who don't know what running a business is lol. ROI, anyone?

BRING ON THE SALTY TEARS ya whiners 8D
5 more days! I can't wait. Sad I didn't get into the beta though :( I feel like it'll be hard for people who've played on PC to adjust, but those starting fresh on Xbox will probably enjoy it.
Is there going to be a way to link my PC account so i can get my stash tabs and my cosmetics?
Oh awesome. Hope it goes really well so you can keep making the PC version less interesting and keep only introducing skills suited for xbox :)
My love for you guys since day one is huge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info