Path of Exile on Xbox One will Launch on August 24

"
Braxxus wrote:
There's already a bit of confusion going on for people who searched for Path of Exile in the Xbox store. They're seeing only the $20 bundle show up. They think the game is $20 now. Nowhere does it say that the game is free. You guys need to fix that asap.

It's intentilnal.
do we have to re-download the whole game?.. should we delete the beta?.. or it'll just get a update?
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Honestly, strongly considering getting an Xbox one right now.

Oh one thing too....loot filters 😁?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Aug 20, 2017, 6:41:11 AM
"
Braxxus wrote:
There's already a bit of confusion going on for people who searched for Path of Exile in the Xbox store. They're seeing only the $20 bundle show up. They think the game is $20 now. Nowhere does it say that the game is free. You guys need to fix that asap.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1821330
Agree its idd sneaky from xbox side
"
NaarJitsu wrote:

Why? the Xbox has nothing new or unique. You already have and can play the same game. If anything the Xbox will be restricted more, no loot scripts, restricted trading,etc.
"
menacegb wrote:
"
NaarJitsu wrote:

Why? the Xbox has nothing new or unique. You already have and can play the same game. If anything the Xbox will be restricted more, no loot scripts, restricted trading,etc.

Maybe restricted at the moment, but give it a chance mate as it's on its Xbox initial release
Aweeesome great work GGG
"
CustardChris wrote:
"
menacegb wrote:
"
NaarJitsu wrote:

Maybe restricted at the moment, but give it a chance mate as it's on its Xbox initial release

It will likely stay that way too. Scripts can't happen on console, and things like POE trade sites tend not to take off on console.

Could GGG officially add the same funtionality as scripts, maybe, but always best to assume no, imo.
Awesome! Please add an adjustable loot filter. Console version needs it much more so than pc. Thanks!
GZ GGG and Xbox One users!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Aug 20, 2017, 10:17:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info