[3.5] Mjölner Untethered 3.5 UPDATE! Mjölner is back! Uberelder+Shaper done

"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:
Thank you for updating the leveling guide.

Although more expensive doom fletch with tornado shot works way better as the older guide :)

// however, act 10 and especially the boss in the end is pain in the ass. currently trying to level to 70 with bow, this sucks as well. too bad that this kind of ranger build is so hard to level

hmm it's strange that you did not reach lvl 70 yet. i started a new char recently and used the described method to lvling. took me 4 hours to reach act9 and lvl 60. already lvl 79 with 10 hours in.

Spoiler

79 still with bow leveling gear? o.O

i did 66-69 at blood aquäduct now, to proceed somehow.

i think about switching to mjölner now, don´t know if that makes sense. but i´m sure if i try to get 5 more levels on bow i will take 1-2 more weeks lol ( low maps, from tier 3 on i die too often, sucks ).

i got 3.3k life btw. 1k more then you, and capped res. only norm lab, but ... well i think i just suck playing. for long time i did not experience such an annoying leveling process, maybe just because i need leech to be able to survive? dunno :(
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:
Thank you for updating the leveling guide.

Although more expensive doom fletch with tornado shot works way better as the older guide :)

// however, act 10 and especially the boss in the end is pain in the ass. currently trying to level to 70 with bow, this sucks as well. too bad that this kind of ranger build is so hard to level

hmm it's strange that you did not reach lvl 70 yet. i started a new char recently and used the described method to lvling. took me 4 hours to reach act9 and lvl 60. already lvl 79 with 10 hours in.

Spoiler

79 still with bow leveling gear? o.O

i did 66-69 at blood aquäduct now, to proceed somehow.

i think about switching to mjölner now, don´t know if that makes sense. but i´m sure if i try to get 5 more levels on bow i will take 1-2 more weeks lol ( low maps, from tier 3 on i die too often, sucks ).

i got 3.3k life btw. 1k more then you, and capped res. only norm lab, but ... well i think i just suck playing. for long time i did not experience such an annoying leveling process, maybe just because i need leech to be able to survive? dunno :(

I usually use blasphemy + warlords for leech while leveling with any build, although it's not the best option for bow builds. Alternatively good leech uniques like carnage heart and slitherpinch can work instead.

If you do have the strength and int to use mjolner I'd recommend doing the swap, although I'd use blasphemy + warlords until you get all the ascendancy points at least and can reasonably sustain vinktars then swap to blasphemy + assassin when you can.
Do we know why the discharge tooltip says .21 second cooldown time? It should be .20 right?
"
IbullletI wrote:
Do we know why the discharge tooltip says .21 second cooldown time? It should be .20 right?

yeah, theoretically it should be 0.2 but it shows 0.21. i dont know why. currently there is no difference betwenn 17%-20% rolls on the belt regarding tooltip.
"
SCamera wrote:

I usually use blasphemy + warlords for leech while leveling with any build, although it's not the best option for bow builds. Alternatively good leech uniques like carnage heart and slitherpinch can work instead.

If you do have the strength and int to use mjolner I'd recommend doing the swap, although I'd use blasphemy + warlords until you get all the ascendancy points at least and can reasonably sustain vinktars then swap to blasphemy + assassin when you can.

Ok thanks, trying carnage heart, already got one from other char.

So regarding labs ... you recommend doing them all before switching to main build?
I could do 2nd lab quite good, 3rd lab should work somehow, too. But i doubt doing uber lab ^^
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
SCamera wrote:

Ok thanks, trying carnage heart, already got one from other char.

So regarding labs ... you recommend doing them all before switching to main build?
I could do 2nd lab quite good, 3rd lab should work somehow, too. But i doubt doing uber lab ^^

carnage heart does not work with this build. it's physical attack leech. we do ele spell dmg. even with the bow lvling build, we do mostly ele dmg .
uber lab is not required for the build to start working, but it provides a lot of utility with bleed removal and more flask charges gained. if you are looking forward to do end game bosses you will need it. mapping will be fine without.
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
IbullletI wrote:

yeah, theoretically it should be 0.2 but it shows 0.21. i dont know why. currently there is no difference betwenn 17%-20% rolls on the belt regarding tooltip.

I think I figured this out, if we take (for a 20% belt) .25/1.2=.208 then they are just rounding up the tooltip to .21. I guess this is the difference between increased cooldown recovery and reduced cooldown.

I did grab a 15% belt and it was showing .22 on the tooltip. I'm pretty sure the tooltip is just rounding to the nearest hundredth.
I have two questions:
1st: what do you think about the vessel of vinktar which addet lighting dmg to spells or is it not good because of EE?
2nd: How do you got the helmet with such a high strenth roll?^^
"
Kelpou wrote:
I have two questions:
1st: what do you think about the vessel of vinktar which addet lighting dmg to spells or is it not good because of EE?
2nd: How do you got the helmet with such a high strenth roll?^^

added spells vinktar works but does not provide as much dps as penetration vinktar's. the str roll is a t1 str roll, got it by rolling a ilvl 84 base with around 80chaos myself.
Hi, question ( maybe stupid ^^ )

the discharge relies on power charges.

the generation of power charges is based on assassins mark, right?

so i need to kill something first just by cyclone to generate power charges? that does not work from map level 1 on ^^

maybe i missed something?

thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info