[3.5] Mjölner Untethered 3.5 UPDATE! Mjölner is back! Uberelder+Shaper done

"
bex_HB wrote:
Hi,
if using gifts from above, is it normal to run uncapped resistences? maybe because the oath flask ... but i wondered.

currently i run with 2 rare rings to cap res, but i seems with gifts from above i would have more power charge generation, so i may try ( but loosing many res -.- )

this is what i currently run :

// also i have exactly 412 str, using 3 jewels with str on it ( to avoid using one of the +30 in tree ).
so maybe i need to completely change something, the str thing is really hard sometimes ( unfortunately my helmet does not have 50+ str )

yes, my resists are also uncapped without wise oak. but we have 100% uptime on the flask so it works fine. you just have to manage flasks ;)

try to get a bit more str on helmet or by allocating points on the skilltree. the jewels are needed for crit multiplier rolls! you will boost your dps by a lot if you get more crit multiplier on jewels.
Last edited by Sacr0 on Sep 25, 2017, 8:31:16 AM
"
LFM91 wrote:
question, would this work with

Mjölner - Discharge
Chest - Arc

Im not a VERY big fan, and by that I mean I truly dislike cyclone in every aspect!
Been looking for a fun Arc Facetank build..

Also as a Witch ? Cuz I love them in every aspect haha

Maybe Occultist

#Forbidden Power
#Profane Bloom
#Vile Bastion

I do realise this would be a "diffrent" build but yet similar ..
Just wondering if its all possible, i get that pathfinder has the means to utilize the flasks alot better..

But a facetank arc with mjolner and discharge who utilize the Endurance/Power/Frenzy Charges ..
CWDT Immortal Call/Tempest Shield/
Auras and Curses and whatnot....

the chest setup is there for charge generation and not damage. arc does not provide as much charges as firestorm and wont work that well( you will have a decrease in dmg vs bosses.) for mapping, it wont really matter.
i highly doubt that this build will work with occultist. if you do a crit based mjölner build, you really need the 100% uptime on the diamond flask. you cant get that with other classes than pathfinder.
Hey just a critique on the CDR portion, the belt does not reduce it to 0.2 seconds. Its 0.208 which get rounded up to 0.21 seconds, the way CDR works is X/(1+n); x=cooldown timer, n=total cooldown reduction modifiers. All cooldown timers functions this way (IE berserker warbringer (100% warycry cooldown recovery speed , warcries have 4 second cooldown so plug into formula, 4/(1+1) = 2 second cooldown) this is similar to Energy shield recharge. Its not a less multiplier like x*(1+n). I could be wrong though.
yeah, thanks for your input. you are right, we clarified this in the thread already.
Hey i have a question think we can use 40% increase discharge damage on helmet, instead of 30% discharge dont consume charge? i ran lab for a whole week trying to get the 30% but no luck , also no1 is selling on poe trade ..
"
aznking79 wrote:
Hey i have a question think we can use 40% increase discharge damage on helmet, instead of 30% discharge dont consume charge? i ran lab for a whole week trying to get the 30% but no luck , also no1 is selling on poe trade ..

sure, it works without the enchant. you will loose some damage though.
Yea but which one is better the 40% increase discharge damage or the 30% dont consume charges? have you test em both yet ? which one would you prefer?
30% chance to not consume charges is a lot better than 40% inc dmg.
"
Altheone wrote:
why no romira ring? or am I just thinking wrong here

ROMIRA?? he's using volls protector!
Thanks again for the guide hit 40/40 challenges this league with this build. Managed to do uber atziri for the first time in this game using only two portals (misstepped on her storm call twice) and I've also managed to do a deathless shaper as well. I also managed to get up to lvl 96 with the build which is the farthest I've ever got a character in this game.

Final Gear:
Spoiler

Final POB Stats (290k per discharge on shaper = ~1.3M dps at max charges):
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/C6jv0G7s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info