[3.5] Mjölner Untethered 3.5 UPDATE! Mjölner is back! Uberelder+Shaper done

I am almost done gearing out the character, just need to get six-link and +1 belt. Is there anything else I should upgrade? Just leveling up?

Character: FeanorUntethered

I am hoping to do the Guardians with this character soon. What life total should I aim for? I am currently 4.6k life with 700es.
Also, should my damage be enough now? POB says 120k per hit on Shaper/Guardians.

Oh yeh I also tried switching in Bisco's collar for general mapping (Shaped Racecourse mainly) and it has been working well. Just switch in Voll's and conc effect for the boss.
Last edited by FeanorFinwe on Sep 15, 2017, 11:45:26 AM
build looks good, you could get a bit more crit multi on jewels for more dmg. i think a 6L will be required for shaper, guardians might be done on 5L. Add Accuracy helps a lot for charge generation from cyclone/coc as well as flask charge generation. i think you can get another jewel slot for 2 points, you should aim for that. try to get at least 5k life. it's mostly just lvling up i guess.
Last edited by Sacr0 on Sep 15, 2017, 1:25:32 PM
Thank you for updating the leveling guide.

Although more expensive doom fletch with tornado shot works way better as the older guide :)

// however, act 10 and especially the boss in the end is pain in the ass. currently trying to level to 70 with bow, this sucks as well. too bad that this kind of ranger build is so hard to level
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 16, 2017, 3:08:18 PM
"
bex_HB wrote:
Thank you for updating the leveling guide.

Although more expensive doom fletch with tornado shot works way better as the older guide :)

// however, act 10 and especially the boss in the end is pain in the ass. currently trying to level to 70 with bow, this sucks as well. too bad that this kind of ranger build is so hard to level

hmm it's strange that you did not reach lvl 70 yet. i started a new char recently and used the described method to lvling. took me 4 hours to reach act9 and lvl 60. already lvl 79 with 10 hours in.

Spoiler
Last edited by Sacr0 on Sep 17, 2017, 4:29:40 AM
Hmm thanks for the build, but i having problem sustaining charges for vinktar, without it i have no other source of leech, boss can kill me easy when my vinktar is out sigh, i watched your video , how you get such nice leech without vinktar? please look at my profile see if iam missing anything thanks again...
"
aznking79 wrote:
Hmm thanks for the build, but i having problem sustaining charges for vinktar, without it i have no other source of leech, boss can kill me easy when my vinktar is out sigh, i watched your video , how you get such nice leech without vinktar? please look at my profile see if iam missing anything thanks again...

hi, i have 0.2% of lightning dmg leeched as life on my voll's devotion. however this leech really does not do much. you have problems sustaining your vinktars because you only have a 5L cyclone setup and are missing add acc. therefore you dont crit enough with cyclone to get all the charges you can via master surgeon.
this build is better than jugg mjonel discharge to do uber lab?
"
maussoldier1 wrote:
this build is better than jugg mjonel discharge to do uber lab?

you can definitely do uber lab with this build, but if you want to farm it permanently there are better builds for that.
this build has ~130% ms and should be faster at running than juggernaut. the dps should also be better by a fair amount. you can equip a life flask if you have problems with traps. flasks should be full all time cuz we are pathfinder.
Last edited by Sacr0 on Sep 18, 2017, 6:00:15 AM
Would headhunter be fun with this build? or ruin it bc of the 20% internal cooldown you Loose?
"
AngryBurito wrote:
Would headhunter be fun with this build? or ruin it bc of the 20% internal cooldown you Loose?

headhunter definitely IS fun. its even better than 20% cdr. i started playing with HH on lvl 99 and had a blast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info