[3.2] Poison Quill rain - 100 arrows per second lag maker

"
Ammoconda wrote:
Can't wait to try this out after the 3.2 assassin buff, update the guide soon buddy. I also wanted to ask why do you take opportunist over deadly infusion?

I will probably end up taking deadly infusion unless I don't like the movement speed while clearing, But I just started the build after my shield throw fun so it will be a little bit before I update anything.
I've been playing the assassin version of this build. Up to level 88 now and the damage is insane but it just doesn't have the life pool to survive red map boss hits. Sitting on about 4.6k with decent gear. Any sneaky ways of getting another big chunk of life that I don't know about?
I actually switched to trickster and dropped some more life im only at 3.9k can check out the character on my account JezvinAssPoison.
Is it more important to stack dodge or evasion? Also, do those 2 interact with one another?
i was looking at the 3.2 assassin's version. is there even a point in using dendrobate anymore? with ascendancy, coralito's and the chance you get on the tree the lesser poison link becomes useless. getting extra duration is now trivial thanks to the assassin's ascendancy.
basically the only useful thing is the %damage which is good but i would rather go with a good defensive chest since this build lacks survivability to oneshots more than anything else.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
I'm leveling this build right now, it's extremely tanky but does like 0 DPS. Takes me very long time to kill things. Am I doing something wrong? The only thing I can see is that my barrage has like no projectiles and they don't pierce unless I use a pierce support gem
"
jcosma289 wrote:
I'm leveling this build right now, it's extremely tanky but does like 0 DPS. Takes me very long time to kill things. Am I doing something wrong? The only thing I can see is that my barrage has like no projectiles and they don't pierce unless I use a pierce support gem

yo wasup
the common idea is that you have to level up as ele-conversion char until your nodes and level will allow you to overpower the dps of elemental damage

this build starts working according to poison path only after you take the combo of the following uniques:
- Dendrobate armor
- The Embalmer gloves for 5L Barrage (before buying Fenumus' Weave and 5/6L Dendrobate)
- Maligaro cruelty amulet(before buying expensive high/pretop-roll of chaos Impresence)

I was leveling with Quill Rain + Tabula Rasa
My gem link was (Tabula rasa) Split arrow-Added Fire-Added Cold-Added Lightning, add 2 support gems on your own.
Level 10: Blink arrow for movement
Level 12: switch Split arrow to Lightning arrow
Once you are able to take WED in a2 I highly recommend to do it and insert for Tabula, if sockets are full put out Added Lightning
Level 28: switch Lightning arrow to Tornado Shot
Level 38: switch LMP to GMP, don't add Chain as it cuts tonnes of flat dps, also try to start building CWDT setup, it will help you later on 60+ levels to not die in a silly situations

the build itself isn't starter build, it requires some budget to cover all the necessary starting uniques:
Armour: Tabula Rasa
Bows: Quill Rain -> Death's Harp (Level 32) -> Quill Rain (Level 59+)
Helmet: Asenath Mark -> Goldrim (once you face ele dmg from mobs)
Belt: Magnate -> Prismweave (Level 25, nice flat ele dmg boost for your WED support gem)
Boots: Wanderlust (until you get endgame tri-res/hp/30% ms or utility flask with anti-freeze+duration)
Gloves: Lochtonial Caress/Maligaro's Virtuosity -> The Embalmer (Level 50)
Rings: Blackheart/Elreon Iron rings -> Thief's Torment (Level 30), but I recommend you to buy Iron rings with Elreon -# mana cost for skills; that's because your main dps skill will cost you a lot of mana and you won't have any insta mana on hit until level 30 and Thief's Torment
Amulet: Karui Ward -> Maligaro Cruelty (when you switch to poison dps before making money for Impresence)
Quiver: Hyrri's Bite. Some might say Blackgleam/Signal fire is the best here but I recommend you Hyrri because of Life gain on hit, all attributes, cold flat dps, IAS
On level 36 you might switch to Drillneck due to higher flat damage and attack speed cap to 12%, also hp and pierce dps/ailments bonus

that's all for now
gl and hf
Last edited by fabregas88 on Jun 6, 2018, 8:05:05 PM
You guys saw the new Herald of agony? This build is fking broken now if nothing is changed. And with the spider gloves being back in the new league, this will be meta, mark my words.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info