[3.2] Poison Quill rain - 100 arrows per second lag maker

"
Grimkhor wrote:
Nice build I really like the idea. I looked into the build and tried to optimize it as much as possible as I don't think raider is the optimal acendancy. With reasonable good endgame gear it should reach 1-2mil dps.

Here is my PoB code for an assasian version: https://pastebin.com/ijtxH7LY.

I may try it out next league if nothing major changes. Thanks alot for the inspiration.

Little late responding but I don't play much after a month of the league, Thanks for the build I might actually try this in the upcoming league unless there are some major changes. Especially since the vaal pact change this build might make the issues I had, mainly not enough dps, go away.
https://pastebin.com/FrxZaJ4c that my build take a look if you want 2m dps
Would this build function on a 5 link? Like be able to do up to yellow tier maps?
Envy on a rare amulet and the New Despair Curse....this build is nuts in Abyss!
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
"
Qyenoh wrote:
Envy on a rare amulet and the New Despair Curse....this build is nuts in Abyss!

Oh man, I can see it being broken. I wonder if we can use the Mirage Archer in this build too. I tried it on STD and it seems to be helpful for clearing trash. Not sure if it would be good for bosses.
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
Added the paste bin for the 3.1 planned build. Manged to get envy amulet in there hopefully it's not too hard to get a decent one but I expect it too be very costly. I plan to merge the old belly/kaom's build with the new dodge kintsugi/atziri build for one guide once I get progress on the character.
The "cheapest" Envy ammy is 5ex at the time of writing the post. Not to mention it will probably lock out a rare resistances slot on a build with 2 res slots.
Speaking of resistances, since this build uses Purity of Elements, one of the affixes on Watcher's Eye is giving ele weakness immunity while having PoE. You can't search by that affix on poetrade, but can on "official" trading site and they are relatively cheap. That surely will help with resistance problems, especially on red maps.
I am not keen on the choice of armor. Due to abysses shitting out lots of units and ~entropic evasion~ meme, you will have the meager evasion bonus most of the time. I think Hyrri's Ire will be better at avoiding damage, even if it lacks the life roll. Hell, maybe even Cospri's Will will help with temp chains on hit gloves and witchfire brew.
Forgoing kaom's also means losing stun immunity. Brine's pantheon is good, but spin-to-win rare skeletons from abyss cracks can easily burst in half a second if you don't keep attacking.
As for flasks, outside of aforementioned witchfire, Coralito's Signature seem to gives the same deeps boost as Envy skill in pob, but much easier to acquire.
And at last, there is a quiver elder affix with chance to poison: http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Elder#Quivers
Last edited by Pyotr on Dec 21, 2017, 12:15:32 PM
So I'm currently leveling a char with this build as an Ascendant and it's pretty good so far. I'm at level 81, and clear speed is really nice. I'm using Tornado Shot to clear with Mirage Archer, and it feels nice.

I don't know if TS with the enchant would be better than Barrage for single target since the secondary projectiles overlap.
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
Just updated the guide with the build I killed shaper with this league. it's cospri's will dual curse using the new impresence amulet. It was smooth and fun thoughout the process, ignoring all map mods I really enjoyed it and I am moving on towards getting the denrobate/envy amulet setup I have theory crafted.
Hello ty for the build, im at lvl 51 can do a levelling skill tree pls?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info