[3.3] How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.

My facebreaker has been my favorite for a long time. I'm looking forward to trying out this new build now. We'll have to see if I can score some facebreakers in the new league!
Just about to re-do my guy to this new build. I'm even going to drop the 1500 fuses to get my belly of the best to a 6 link...whew...scary.

Anywho, the old facebreaker build used Saffell's Frame for some of the magic intense fights. Since we're using totems on this, I'm assuming that's not necessary anymore? Dump it?

Thanks!
First off, sorry for posting 3 times in a row here but I didn't know where else to post this...

I just got my first Atziri down with this build! Woot! I'm so excited! Much love!
First off, I want to thank you for this awesome build. I have never played a Marauder before, so I went with your guide and HELL, it was fun a LOT !

But now I have reached a point where I am a little bit clueless as to where I can improve my build.

The main focus is survivability and of course, DPS :D

I have not gotten the Uber Lab yet but will do so soon. Maybe you can check my gear on my characters page with items and tree and give me a hint in the right direction?

It would mean a lot to me.

Thx again and have a nice one :)
@Moonbeat
Gratz on the Atziri kill! As for saffel - it is indeed not necessarry and outright not worth using at all when you eventually get Tukohama, before that you could swap it if you feel the need, though i doubt that you will.

@vonDichthofen
Let's start with possible damage realted changes (listed in order with priority/price in mind ).
Don't use dispair! use Vulnerability!
Drop the added fire damage for ruthless (a significant paper dps drop because Ruthless is not taken into acccount when displaying your DPS, yet you'll get much higher damage output)
Get a better rolled Facebreakers (780% +).
Get Atziri's Promise.
Get steel rings.
Take jewel slots and get build-appropriate jewels (%damage + max % life in normal jewels // or // flat phys dmg + flat life in abyss jewels. In both cases reists/int/dex is always a plus as it makes gearing easier)
Get Lion's Roar.
Get Taste of Hate
Get a 6L Belly of the Beast.
Get the Tukohama shield

And now about your defenses
Get Better boots ASAP - 30% movement speed it a must. They should have at least 65 life and of course resistances are always needed from this item slot.
Use a Basalt flask.
Rings and amulet with life as yours have none.
Jewels (see the example mentioned above, the extra life sure helps!)
Get a Belly of the Beast
Get a better rolled Abyssus (or divine your current one)
Get Taste of hate
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi, playing this build now, smoothest walkthough so far :)

Got a Q tho, what is better, tabula rasa or belly 5 linked?

thx <3
I'd say 5L belly , though it is more expensive.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
edit: never mind, I figured it out :)
Last edited by GilliesSWTOR on Dec 13, 2017, 11:16:09 PM
Sorry, fresh questions now:

1) Why are we taking the ability to have two totems out at once, yet two totems aren't used?
2) Shield charge doesn't seem to work because Ancestral Bond prevents me from doing any damage myself.

Cast ancestral warchief two times, two totems.

Shield charge is for movement and fortify, it won't do damage after ancestral bond

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info