[3.3] How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.

@GilliesSWTOR
I think that Wylliam0112 already answered your question for me ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 15, 2017, 10:39:23 AM
"
Wylliam0112 wrote:
Cast ancestral warchief two times, two totems.

Shield charge is for movement and fortify, it won't do damage after ancestral bond

Answer to 1: Oh! I am too used to it recasting itself. Obviously, I am still leveling. Funny.

Answer to 2: for me, it's not doing that either. It literally does nothing when I left click it.

EDIT: Ok, so shield charge just doesn't work on left click at all. I moved it to 'W' and now it functions.

Thanks, guys! I'm a bit of a casual and this is the first totem-centric build I have attempted.

@KorgothBG I trust your builds since I followed one back in essence league (a duelist flicker one) and it was awesome. Thanks for these!
Last edited by GilliesSWTOR on Dec 15, 2017, 10:54:16 AM
@gilliesswtor I recommend move only bound left click. If you want shield charge to work on left click you have to click an enemy, or use "attack in place" keybind(defaults to shift)

@korgothbg Thanks a ton for the build. Had a set of 937 facebreaker gloves in standard. They break faces well. Kind of a shame we can't use many shaper/elder items due to needing the uniques for damage. More to sell, I guess.
Double post
Last edited by Wylliam0112 on Dec 15, 2017, 1:09:53 PM
I've been looking to make a boss killer (since my FB Raider is pretty much done for mapping purposes), and I was looking at this build. What's a good starting budget to start off strong? Probably have slightly excess of 6 Ex right now.
@Yoluun
Well i've used this build as my starter in the past two leagues so i'd say that you don't really need a lot of currency (or even any) to start the build and you can go very far with minimal investment.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
@yoluun As quoted from the guide:

– I strongly advise you to get Facebreakers, Meginord’s Girdle and Crest of Perandus before you start this build.

From there, everything is cake. I'm sure it could be done on jewelry only, but you'll lack the "punch" early on, I would think.
Question (to anyone) regarding jewelry. I'm currently on the hunt for steel rings for my guy. My question is, do you get base items to work with? If so, do you just try alchs on them until you get lucky? Scourges? Or do you use poe trading to find an already existing ring with what you want/need?

I've seen some amazing accessories on some of these characters. Just curious about ya'll process!
On standard, it's probably cheaper to buy them than alc/scour or chaos spam.

On league, that will depend on age of league. Less supply = higher prices.

Don't forget you can also essence spam for a single guaranteed mod, and you can also master craft a missing mod.
@Moonbeat
Yeah i don't think that there is a right answer, personally i just save up currency and buy what i need.
Using Deafening Essence of Contempt is also something that i do if i can cover my resists even if the resulting ring has none.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info