[3.3] How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.

Man, you shouldn't wait for drop, use https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Orb_of_Horizons to change maps.
Also you can use https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Harbinger%27s_Orb
I have got 11 t15 Beachhead maps during this process and a lot of guardians maps.
There is no problem of waiting for drop, there is a lot of guardians maps when you using new league orbs.
Last edited by RawDamage on Oct 25, 2017, 6:12:44 PM
Hey thought to give credit where credit is due.. I gave your build a blast and got 40/40 challenges (Harbinger) with it. Very informative, easy to follow, a pleasure to play. Thanks for your time making the guide!
thank you sir for this build! just today i killed shaper and right after that uber atziri for the first time in my PoE carrier. this build is super powerfull! i love it! and i love you! and anyone else who reads this! poe makes me a better person! :P
Thank you for the kind words mate! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I love the build and this is the highest character I have leveled so far. But I can't kill Shaper. I've had 3 attempts so far, made it into phase 2 twice and never made it to phase 3.

Do I just need practice? The guardians are pretty easy for me now and I've cleared most of the atlas with bonuses. I am just using plain unshaped T16 maps for farming fragments. I am planning to get at least 3 sets so I can run attempts back to back.

One of the attempts I just wasn't paying attention and one of the slow floating blue orbs hit me while I was in Zana's bubble and then it was basically game over.

On another attempt phase 2 ran for so long I ran out of space to drop the orbs and I was struggling to DPS as I was trying to dodge pools as well as Shaper's other abilities.

I can't afford a Tukohamas. Not sure if there are other gear/flask improvements that could make a difference. Taste of hate is also a bit pricy for me at 170 odd chaos.

So for now I am going to try and dodge more and suck less. Managing the floating orbs seems like it is the key to winning this fight.
While Taste of Hate and Tokohama sure help they are not necessary at all, and just like you've already guessed right - it's pretty much all about practice, reflexes and good execution.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
According to Path of Building, if I remove 'Added Fire Damage' and 'Melee Damage on Full Life' and replace with 'Ruthless' and 'Brutality' I get higher physical damage. Am I missing wrong/missing something here?
If you are asking why you get more physical damage with ruthless and brutality instead of added fire damage and melee damage on full life .... well .... ruthless and brutality increase your physical damage and with added fire damage and melee damage on full life only melee damage on full life gives you physical damage ... so yeah ...

Though i must say that i strongly suggest ruthless + maim opposed to the two combinations you've mentioned.
"
Haewk wrote:
I love the build and this is the highest character I have leveled so far. But I can't kill Shaper. I've had 3 attempts so far, made it into phase 2 twice and never made it to phase 3.

Do I just need practice? The guardians are pretty easy for me now and I've cleared most of the atlas with bonuses. I am just using plain unshaped T16 maps for farming fragments. I am planning to get at least 3 sets so I can run attempts back to back.

One of the attempts I just wasn't paying attention and one of the slow floating blue orbs hit me while I was in Zana's bubble and then it was basically game over.

On another attempt phase 2 ran for so long I ran out of space to drop the orbs and I was struggling to DPS as I was trying to dodge pools as well as Shaper's other abilities.

I can't afford a Tukohamas. Not sure if there are other gear/flask improvements that could make a difference. Taste of hate is also a bit pricy for me at 170 odd chaos.

So for now I am going to try and dodge more and suck less. Managing the floating orbs seems like it is the key to winning this fight.

most important for me was to use boots with speed. in my first attemps was without speed then i get me some new ones and i killed the shaper.
"
Heralin wrote:

most important for me was to use boots with speed. in my first attemps was without speed then i get me some new ones and i killed the shaper.

I have 30% speed boots. You can see my character. I got to phase 3 in my latest attempt but I just get overwhelmed by the floating orbs and run out of space to drop the puddles. Then I am dodging puddles, balls, beam and trying to keep totems in range and the fight drags on till I make a mistake.

Also, I seem to frequently get a floating orb when I am in the bubble with Zana. If I step out to drop the puddle I die from the purple stuff. If I don't step out the puddle drops right where Zana's bubble is and it is basically game over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info